3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex the One 14.12.19 07:32 am

Detailed statistics of the character (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

In the gear window menu, detailed statistics, there is no possibility to scroll below the critical Chance at full health. Previously, this menu would have a different view, now 1.1.3 has changed and become impossible to scroll I missing something or is this a bug?

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greshnik5126 14.12.19

Alex the One
The bug is most likely a bug with the quest menu when the transcript tasks superimposed on each other,
And scroll you can still arrow.

C
Crystal Lion 14.12.19

Yes no sort of. Works for me. The arrows and the scrolls on the incidence of Robit.

Spoiler

G
Garsinho 14.12.19

It works,the arrows poke

B
Bupycop 14.12.19

Alex the One
She didn't scrolls, only arrows.

A
Alex the One 14.12.19

Greshnik5126
Crystal Lion
Garsinho
Thanks for the arrows, the question is closed. I wanted to be sarcastic at the expense of ease of control and the console port, but say nothing, they still tried to screw the adjustment speed walk, but it's worth it.

A
Alex the One 14.12.19

Bupycop
Earlier there was no need to scroll, because this menu was of another species and the whole article was located is maximized on the screen

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 25.12.20

There are no statistics in the game, this is a stupid list of bonuses. What an idiot decided that it is necessary to hide statistics is not clear, sabotage in yubisoft, not otherwise. Another minus to the evaluation of the game.