3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boxitem 14.12.19 07:32 am

My shameful school. Were you like that?

In high school I was a strange child. So I didn't go unnoticed. For example, in 5th grade, I, just for fun, urinated in the school cafeteria in the soup, and then began to slurp from it. It created a furor. But I was punished. The case, which I remember made an even greater splash. Such that I became an absolute laughing stock and I had to transfer to another school. The case happened somewhere in class 7. Then I was closed in myself and afraid of communication, so when I was told that I perform together with the team class at the school of KVN speech in the auditorium, with all other classes, I turned pale and tried to protest. But, because I was closed in itself, the effect it had. And up until that point (given a week) I was pale and twitching. The text I knew almost from the teeth, but in my state the slightest instability and all was forgotten. And so it happened. For scenes of course I got excited so that the text is forgotten. And here I am standing on the stage, pale, I was all eyes and giggle again. I began to mumble the lyrics (tried at least) and giggle began to grow. The excitement was then just awful. So I just froze and I felt like I was in a dream. Sometimes the feeling of unreality. The problem was that I in this condition he started to get up cock. I tried to mumble the lyrics, but I was shaking. Cock everything up. The problem was much more serious when he got up, but I found (felt) that fly open with excitement forgot about it. And then it began: ha ha HA, SEE. One problem was that I was in boxers and a head peered through the gap between the buttons on all those present. I would then leave, to run away, but no - I was standing in his sleepy state and tried to put in place. Here. Me, in this state, and took the teacher to the principal's office, where long scolded and threatened to expel from school for my joke. After that I caught a bad cold (probably from excitement) and a month at home lay. When I came to school, everyone remembered. I had to change schools.
Have you had similar cases?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeli-li 14.12.19

Is it to piss in the soup and eat it much easier than to perform in the auditorium, which sit on the strength of two dozen people?

V
VerniteTrusy 14.12.19

The rules given portion of the fat.. All that and believe ...

b
bazilews 14.12.19

What a bullshit...

N
NUB_007 14.12.19

This is how need to be a moron...

H
Hrenus Cazzius 14.12.19

somehow I can't believe more than completely. but we can safely write the script for dressing food American youth Comedy. can my case add.
-----------------
I felt a shame I only twice. one of which the school applies only in particular.
once the school is repaired men's restroom. proper upbringing and shyness forbade me to go to women, as well as the corner of the school. in the end, XS as doterpit, after school I bullet rushed into the ravine 5min from school. everything is so numb that not even felt, though unzipped his fly, but heartily vassals in pants. and somehow I had to go home! in the end, found near the column - splashed themselves with water -supposedly a car with puddles splashed.
in sixth grade I liked one precocious girl. guys for fun shut us change together Satanov in a large wardrobe-closet. then I learned the wonders of the petting, but a young body apparently much hornier and turned on the mute..and it's in the closet! were laughing at me for a long time. I had tears in my eyes again unfair resentment farted.. in fact a girl! but take the mind itself)

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

School stories continue ^_^

boxitem wrote:
It made a splash
The condom on the head, too, would produce a sensation ))
boxitem wrote:
a sense of unreality
As a sense of disequilibrium, right? 8)
boxitem wrote:
Have you had similar cases?
This is a serious question? ))

G
Gryunt 14.12.19

Apparently it was intended for I notably oral reading this masterpiece)

W
Waffen 14.12.19

Well Sytnik - going to pee in a bowl, don't forget to invite))
Spoiler

D
Drahov 14.12.19

Sramo moved to PG?

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 14.12.19

well, after that your team had to go through to the finals of the KVN and Maslyakov where Ssali laughter Petrosian

B
BattleEffect 14.12.19

Wanted to wash my hands, open the faucet, no water and then BAM as *censored* in all directions.
People thought that I could have to pee.

B
BIG_CrasheR 14.12.19

The case when on ISIAH bonusy earn, preventing the boyars with Palenque.