3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Ololo_OloloIIIeHbKu 15.12.19 03:49 am

The problem with cvetom Boethiah (\"Call Boethiah\") (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Good people,need help,maybe someone with this situation encountered?The crux of the problem:the job quest you need to sacrifice any of their ally,so a human sacrifice-Boethiah is infused into the body,BUT does not start the dialogue to continue the quest.Just standing and staring at my Persian and sometimes produces something like Oh,to dwell in the flesh as vile and all....I'm sad....
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JPG 15.12.19

Pirates, Yes?

O
Ololo_OloloIIIeHbKu 15.12.19

JPG
No.License 1C

L
Lavuer 15.12.19

The same trouble. Can't finish this quest.

d
dimonprime 15.12.19

And who were sacrificed?
Not a pity?)))

v
vicotr2012 15.12.19

found a solution to the bug:
do:
1) bring companion to a post and ordered to touch
2) then kill it, then appear to shimmer but talking to him will be impossible
3) then we kill every last one of fans of Boethiah, and then you talk last dead and the quest will continue ;)

if helped, leave feedback

D
Diabolika 15.12.19

dimonprime, and then pity them? ^_^ I'm one of the companions, the dark elf...Atis and somehow it...

Z
Zhirnyy Kot 15.12.19

Cicero bitch stick to the pole would not, but I did specifically was to Boethiah left alive

z
zunderz 15.12.19

vicotr2012
helped, thank you, and then put the satellite on the arrow next to the pole and zero emotion(
led girl of Othert Unbroken from the tavern of Whiterun, which will agree to accompany you after you will stuff her face)
killing is not sacrificial blade, but he had
do I start somewhere sold at the Park)))
first of all interrupted and the blade, this is every fan of Boethiah on the corpse
and then took the victim to the post...

after that, the Ridge of the Knife Edge, though it was said that you need to secretly kill all the bandits, but drenched in the open)
then kill their leader and his corpse to pick up the Ebony Mail.
Wearing the Ebony Mail will hear the voice of Boethiah, which tells that now you are her guardian and is free to do whatever we want.
that's all

H
Hausgeist 15.12.19

Tell me how using the console to reset the quest... for pzdts... habit out of the blue started watering all at the altar, then look at the two on the stage remained, but how strange that to get to them can't... it turns out they do damage no passes despite the fact that they beating me so quietly... Just executed the first paragraph of the find, now hangs talk, shorter Achtung correct only through the console, but commands don't know...

n
never6790 15.12.19

I have the book nasel read the job did not appear what to do pliz help (gaming not the pirates and litsuha)

V
Vlad Daniloff 15.12.19

people!!!!maybe someone knows how to get rid of the effect of Boethiah?got the mail and now the screen is constantly blurry!!??

A
Atay Wolverine 15.12.19

Tell me if I came to the Shrine of Boethiah, but don't want to get her quest, then how to remove it from the list of tasks? The same goes for the quest Septimius segond and quest lights out!.

A
Aleksey Toropov 15.12.19

Vlad Daniloff
Same crap.

E
Ekaterina Kovylina 15.12.19

Guys, help. This is a madhouse. Killed them all, Boethiah talked to me, took the victim, was also killed and all. Nothing further. What to do?

G
Graddy_228 15.12.19

I have this problem,after the completion of the quest the call of the BOETHIAH I changed my vision on vision of BOETHIAH as to remove or fix the help to play