3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ficret 15.12.19 04:06 am

Start the game in the launcher nothing happens no window no nothing. (Detroit: Become Human)

In task Manager appears in the game, but after 3 seconds disappears and in its place process breakpad.exe and after 2 seconds it disappears and the driver is the latest version.
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phisher 15.12.19

similarly, it was helped only restart

S
Saints319 15.12.19

There should a window to get out of the license agreement, I did not show it initially at startup, the launcher just restarted and everything appeared

A
ALLex90 15.12.19

Look in the debug log there is written everything worse in the process.
Well, the standard check - system requirements look fit or not. When I start the game demanded last wood on vidyahu to deliver.

F
Ficret 15.12.19

Looked in the log nothing krasnolesy yesterday handed out the escapits the same window appeared, but after a few seconds the process was gone and the game not even being able to pass the splash screen closed along with the process.

g
gennaz 15.12.19

Ficret
If there is in the system of bandicam,it must be removed, otherwise all games on Vulkan API will not run!

F
Ficret 15.12.19

Don't use Bandicam and processes it there

F
Ficret 15.12.19

But, when it comes with steam look in programs and features it is installed can I use it 5 years ago. Come say success.

K
Kompot1337 15.12.19

A similar problem, help

01010110 15.12.19

try to restart EGS launcher

I
Iztabakerki 15.12.19

Already tried to restart the launcher, the computer, even restart the whole game has produced. Put a new wood, installed all possible vc++. The agreement did not appear, and not appearing, the game, as mentioned, appears at the task Manager on the n-th number of seconds and then disappears. Then nothing happens. Have checked many times the system requirements, reconfigured, of course, used the map to discrete. Compatibility mode or run as administrator does not help, either.

I
Iztabakerki 15.12.19

Rolled back the driver to a previous version. The game slows down, but this time, at least, start. (Video card driver)

K
Kompot1337 15.12.19

Iztabakerki
can you please explain how to roll back driver

L
Lafaet89 16.07.20

Ficret
You have many cards worth? I disconnected everything except the main game will start.

K
KAMA STUDIO 16.07.20

I also have this problem :(

D
Dimchik94 16.07.20

Who have not started, uninstall Bandicam. Was in agony for 3 hours.