3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dexex 15.12.19 04:16 am

Paladin Dans not working. (Fallout 4)

Faced such problem: after completing the quest betrayal Blind when Mekson spared and the last Dance could once again become my partner this time equipped silovogo X-01 (Where did he get that anyway ?), I left Dancing in the bunker and went with the Institute to pull the Brotherhood from heaven to earth. After a while I remembered the Dance and causing him a visit, when you try to talk to him he does not respond and just looks at me, and thus I can't take him as a partner. If anyone knows a solution, please write a review.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yczh-Kazym 15.12.19

If the problem (or rather, just the fault of the developers), it has no solution. After the destruction of the Brotherhood Dans offended and that's it.

T
Tarakanak 15.12.19

dexex
and you've completed the quest the lost patrol"to as downed airship? and whether you have it?

T
Tarakanak 15.12.19

dexex
in General, read this topic: http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/walkthrough/kvest_paladina_dansa_spojlery-883372/

n
nestrbob 15.12.19

dexex
What makes you think that in this quest Dance can become a partner of GG ? Even if you spare him and to talk about further cooperation , he refuses , and when you visit locations of the dialogues altogether lost . After this quest Dance completely falls out of the further development of the game as a corpse or neutral character ( player's choice ) .

M
Mag Otshelnik 15.12.19

Garbage.I downloaded on Nexø save where saved Dens walks in Sanctuary and it can take
as a companion.But who needs this brainless oaf?
Even when the boss ordered to kill him he continues to scream the hell victoriam.Idiot.

d
dexex 15.12.19

Tarakanak
Yes ,it did the chain of a backlog...no..Dance I said maybe he came to , and then chat...but damn, okay, figs with him..I thought his work to send to the settlements ...and then came out ..

d
dexex 15.12.19

nestrbob
yeah, but I think it should not be ...most likely though not finished ...can the nexus have something ..

n
nestrbob 15.12.19

dexex
Judge for yourself - BS Dans sentenced to death , and you with him wearing that out . If the Dance is kept alive , the SG should lie leadership BS about his death .

d
dexex 15.12.19

nestrbob
Yes I am in College..the brotherhood is all dissolved ....an no...though it would be logical if you're in a fraternity - it is impossible, and if the institution - can be used to go with him..so it would be logical

Z
ZaharKa1807 15.12.19

dexex
Good evening, so as solved the problem???