3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
eni_char 15.12.19 04:16 am

daloy firenessu (Diablo 2)

To be honest I'm the worst offender, but always do it for the sake of troling. And whatever moderator is not communicated, found a common language. If I was wrong, forgot for that ban, I showed the proof and I apologized sit out the ban period. But with the silly creation (Irka not vschet) face. Every time she appears in the chat is full of trash, even if you do not want to break from the action bans to the left and the right give in to temptation.
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 15.12.19

it was necessary to start a dialogue with I want to know explanation, then he would you all have provided

and generally I do not understand well you yourself admit that there was swearing and then they want screenshots of any

K
Klassewer 15.12.19

eee, 13!

D
DELETEEND 15.12.19

Preventive ban! Now modders have the right to look into the future for 5 minutes
He knew you were going to swear, in this banned in advance!
Simple, he did not know the details that materitsa you're on this ban!

P
Prodam Garazh 15.12.19

firkax
firkax wrote:
I want to know explanation
You want to know explanation, noob.

e
eni_char 15.12.19

firkax
and well, tada, everything is clear, what a fool I am! I'll keep in mind(none).
Work on your understanding of the text, ATO learned to read but the sense in it is not present

e
eni_char 15.12.19

firkax
I want to know explanation is code for what? the meaning of other words you can not pick up?

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

Change want our hearts! :DD

J
Jovie Jov 15.12.19

eni_char wrote:
firkax
I want to know explanation is code for what? the meaning of other words you can not pick up?
This user, very old and primitive bot, he won't be able to explain to you and nothing will be able to help, do not waste it for nothing the time)