3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzko 15.12.19 04:18 am

Will There Be A Season 2 (The Wolf Among Us)

As we know Episode 5 is already out what will happen next I think will be a season 2 somewhere in six months or a year, what do you think.
40 Comments
Sort by:
A
APXMAG 15.12.19

I also think that season 2 is not far off.

Z
Ziggaa 15.12.19

Telltale still on the way (so to say) Game of thrones and Tales from the Borderlands at least (and 2 episode of Walking), so it is not yet clear on terms. I wonder how they will end the season below the transition between the 1st and 2nd part was more or less organic. I'm all for the 2nd season of the Wolf!

S
Stigmat888 15.12.19

I think it will be this: will loveposted wolf and walking, then start game of thrones and tales from the borderland. And will alternate between: 10 to 12 months on one film series, as much on the second if will pay off.

O
Okumura666 15.12.19

For me it is about Borderlands doesn't need...Game of Thrones of course many will tighten and I'll play. But Borderlands....I'll play, but I don't think this game really needed.

P
Player1154 15.12.19

Saw an article that the second season will be the end of the year or even in 2015.

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 15.12.19

Also think that the second season will be for not just the end of the episode was an inscription that Fabletown will remember.

Player1154
You can link to this article?

UPD:
Bill Willingham (Creator of the comic Fables) on the second season of The Wolf Among Us.

Perevodchika try, but no! I won't confirm whether the second The Wolf Among Us series! For such news you have to go directly @telltalegames.

K
Kuzko 15.12.19

So season 2 is possible at the end of 2014.

J
Jarodey911 15.12.19

Where was it that the second season will be more about simpletons.Or maybe it's my sick brain invented.

P
Player1154 15.12.19

As I have written many times,comic books have not come out, only come out of prehistory and that means that soon season 2 + in the comics now is a good story for the game spoiler Bigby needs to be a General in the war against the enemy.

F
Francisk I 15.12.19

is likely to be. I briefly read the comics, there are so many opportunities to shove at least 10 seasons.
Most mastrorocco Colin beheaded

And pozabavit Goldilocks had a sexual relationship with a bear

C
Cidrow 15.12.19

It would be cool to beat the story of Police Brannigan - since the whole plot has lost his memory and make a kind of hunt for Bigby - if anyone remembers - that Bigby smoked at the time of the interrogation and left the cigarette butt in the ashtray, taking the photo. In the office of the twins she got a record and note not to let her eyes. It would be possible to do 6 episodes - 2 parallel stories of the first season and 4re others since the choice to go for Nerissa or not.
Or the story of Bloody Mary. The funny thing is, in principle, and to explain further about - at the end of the 5th episode already becomes clear how distant Snow from Bigby - according to the canonicity of the comics and they start. And the fact that the work has begun. Do not be surprised in principle, that the first who sow in Pigs the desire for revolution on the farm will be a Toad.

V
Vindican 15.12.19

Yes, well, I think wolf is nothing to continue, let dovydas walking and even after the game of thrones do

V
Vedun_Severin 15.12.19

personally I'm waiting for the wolf among us season 2 the most

C
Czar Fan 15.12.19

Of course there will be a 2 season game The Wolf Among Us, but if you start to do, then let the little wolf apartment (apartment) will do it more luxurious (worth 5.000.000$) and more, smart graphics texture resolution (1920x1080p or 1920x1200p), in short let them do all the second season is much better!

R
RusPack1295 15.12.19

Very.

N
Nehalim 15.12.19

Who is Lee and why should he be in season 2?

N
NPhysicist 15.12.19

I hope next year

B
Big-BWolf 15.12.19

The main thing that the first season has paid off.Consult friends do this on other portals.And Yes borderlends fuck do not need,let the wolf do!!!

D
Dzhon Snou 2 15.12.19

I hope I will. The game is wonderful in all its aspects.

e
elepodobralnik 15.12.19

His native land was who won. It is possible to beat in season 2. Or in season 3. Well, obviously they won't stop.