3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 15.12.19 04:19 am

Tell me how to get to some places (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

The first place that has me stumped:

Is this box of supplies is almost at the top of the sawmill. There's still a rope descent to the dealer. But how to get there I don't know. Left - the abyss. To the right is a narrow passage on the platform with the crossfire, where no output.

The second place is on the location of the rebels:

It is not very important, there is a jar of experience, but still wondering how to get there? I pull this pole, jump on him, he leans back, but there still does not jump up to the ledge.
25 Comments
Sort by:
m
melvinov 15.12.19

Advance the plot, some places are still closed or textures, or you need certain equipment to get there, which is given to the passage (by the way it infuriates me to get in some places at the beginning of the game you need to 60-70% of the plot, then return to this location, and get already document, relic, etc.) here for example the bottom of the screen, pull yourself to the platform, jump on it, she pulls back, and jump out to the ledge, BUT in flight you need to throw a hook (claw), which Lara gets in the process of passing, and which clings to the edge of the ledge, and Lara just climbs the rope up.

f
fox345 15.12.19

melvinov
absolutely agree with you. hate is an understatement in any game this is not met.

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

melvinov
Okay, thank you.

fox345
Well, this is quite a common phenomenon. It even has its own name: backtracking. Only if we assume the same of Batman, then there's this backtracking built very well: when a new gadget in the story you find yourself in a location in which it is necessary to use this gadget. Therefore, the research location is side by side with the plot and so not annoying.

But in lar it is necessary to remember that in the valley left of the cave, which need a tank, and in the location of Baba Yaga have dosobirat documents using cats...

f
fox345 15.12.19

Nemesis
yeah I forgot about Batman

r
r0u 15.12.19

r
r0u 15.12.19

Missed a stash of coins , and come back I can not (((. And document one shows (

N
Nemezis 15.12.19

Hmm, really can't get there. With one hand closed, the other Scala.
Yes coins is so garbage

r
raketoff 15.12.19

r0u If I remember correctly, there in the middle of the great hall (on your screenshot it is below and to the right of the hiding place) there's a hole in the floor, stomp on it, just go and get

Nemesis
in the second screenshot - even back from the mountains stones to jump

j
jigadloff 15.12.19

Nemesis
Further in the story help the rednecks in the tower to fend off Trinity and a daughter of Jacob customise you reel cable" and you'll be able to throw the ice axe and pull on that rope! There is such a lack of places-in the lair of Baba Yaga for example.

r
r0u 15.12.19

raketoff
Thank you, really through a hole in the floor there-and the document. But with cliffs no(

P
Pester 15.12.19

In the geothermal valley (in the mountains) I can't get the document. Jump - in any way(far away), the cat bottom that does not cling, arrows and no where to put.. How to get?

V
Viiii 15.12.19

Pester
I also agonized for a long time. then he became a meter from the hut, leaped, and caught the cat)) try

PS: well, if cat you mean reel with Tross

B
Buffalo2008 15.12.19

and the bushes than to get in the caves?

V
Viiii 15.12.19

Buffalo2008
nothing

I
Ilyuha Ilyuha 15.12.19

Guys there was a story in the abandoned mine and escaped from me the emergency stash. Metal cables are gone and how to get it I Probably will rig something in the story?

N
Nikki_Nick92 15.12.19

Ilya Ilyukha
too long ran, then found
it is necessary to go down this codec(pit)

then on the right jump over platforms

then once in the hallway turn left, there will be a ladder

climb and jump

G
Gor Movsesyan 15.12.19

Here's what to do with this thing?
Spoiler

And how to get here?
Spoiler

A
Aleksandr Shamraev 15.12.19

Plus for the first screen - bullet and threw these boards do what they want and incendiary bottles and cans nitrate and bullet from the grenade launcher - and in response silence....
the second question is how to get to the pumpkin patch? All avoided and how to get there, pass the test and collect the last of the emergency stash I don't know...

V
Vov i C 15.12.19

Gor Movsesyan
1.Bottom open, it is necessary to go down and fire your bow rope and climb.
2.The plot gets.
Alexander Shamraev
Pumpkin patch in geom. valley.

A
Aleksandr Shamraev 15.12.19

So, I know that it is there, but I can't get in there - is all fenced and the doors of the huts leading to closed...