3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artiup 14.09.19 08:46 pm

Brake (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

After Fort joy the game started a long time to boot to continue and to hang out. I do not understand what's going on, lowered the graphics quality, PC rules
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dryush 14.09.19

Optimization of shit.
ASUS ROG Strix GL753VD
Processor
Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8-3.8 GHz
RAM
16 GB DDR4
Video card
GeForce GTX 4GB GDDR5 1050
Operating system
Microsoft Home Windows 10 (64 bit)
Hang,friezes.

A
Artiup 14.09.19

RedPriestRezo
well then why is the game on minimum, too slow, although the minimum requirement is not something that fits under the 1050, but the card is older

R
RedPriestRezo 14.09.19

Artiup
The game starts to slow down on the number of effects that the game program. In the 1st act, the island is too small for any PC pulls. And when you go out in the 2nd act, number programih effects increased 3-4 times.
And minimum payout is minimal, there is no guarantee the operation of the game in 30 fps in the config to the minimum requirements.
And Yes, 1050 - junk. On more powerful configs - problems with the game there.

A
Artiup 14.09.19

RedPriestRezo
quite the contrary, minimal salary and mean that on min settings the game needs at least a 30 fps to go on iron, the equivalent specified in the requirements. Developers do not have to specify the min. requirements of the iron that would pull only 1 act. The game I have on average in the 2nd act gives more than 30 fps,(no freezes), although I iron obsolete.In DOS 2 graphics, though nice, but I would not say that the standard of some sort, there are more beautiful games that can be play on weak hardware with low graphics tinctures. In General, the games I difficult games were played. Of course, if you play most games on ultra in 4K not to mention 8K that the budget segment will seem like junk.

A
Artiup 14.09.19

the new patch came out, no one has tested the health of the game with the new patch?

F
Frat88 14.09.19

Nothing in this plan unfortunately has not changed..

V
V4L-Ruiner 14.09.19

But damn it's been almost 2 months, came some patches, but the situation has not changed...

a
alexses2200 14.09.19

Still not fixed?

F
Flaemus 14.09.19

Long time not playing, and was hoping for patches, but alas, still slow. Basically the brakes when some effects, for example, going to cast - frieze, sometimes 3 seconds the game freezes. And so max in full HD it produces from 35 to 60 fps. But the effects it has, so play very problematic. The lower graphics at very low not solve the problem. In the 1st act, there was no such garbage.

G
GG4 14.09.19

Flaemus
In the first act, the map is very small, there is nothing to freesite.

F
Flaemus 14.09.19

GG4
The map isn't in the business? Just when I go to a closed location, basement, cave, etc. all the same frieze.

A
Andrei YP 14.09.19

Flaemus
It is the map in the business. In this game the map is loaded all at once with the external and internal locations. When you go into the cave, the outside location is not erased from memory, this allows you to wait for the download of each location. Because of this, of course there is a load on the iron. Although I have a slightly retarding only in the ARKS, and that is very rare, and my build computer is not the newest. So maybe you have a problem in some programs that are constantly hanging in memory test.

D
Dryush 14.09.19

I have since Fort Joy begin wild brakes and logs despite the medium to low settings and a resolution of 1360 by 768. Driver last CClianer cleaned, no viruses, game installed on SSD.

ASUS ROG Strix GL753VD
Processor
Intel Core i7-7700HQ 2.8-3.8 GHz
RAM
16 GB DDR4
Video card
GeForce GTX 4GB GDDR5 1050
Operating system
Microsoft Home Windows 10 (64 bit)
Maybe someone with a similar phone has the same problem respond, or I have something with the laptop do not understand. The first Original Sin is the maximum speed safely.

S
Subaru MotorSports 14.09.19

Dryush
Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver, turn off triple buffering, enable power management on maximum performance, using the task Manager to put a high priority.

Increase the page file to 8 GB.
Close all unnecessary programs.
Turn off your antivirus.
Unplug everything unnecessary from USB.