3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 15.12.19 04:19 am

Optimizing games on PC (Detroit: Become Human)

An interactive movie with bad optimization.

This attitude of developers towards PC gamers?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
JackShepard 15.12.19

Need a comparison graphic that was on consoles. Then we will be clear about the optimization. And as DDR said high not go, but on consoles, in principle, part of the infusions was either switched off or on low. Configuration console the configuration of computers - a lot. Someone still plays on the processors of a 6-year-old. I think we should rejoice that, in principle, it is possible to play.With time still correct. DDR trimmed a week. After a month on your provoleta launched in 2K and comfortably on high/ultra is played at 30 fps. More and is not necessary. There may be a little longer time, but it is so hard to wait 2 weeks when, in principle, a full year is not out.

S
Specik 15.12.19

It's difficult to talk about the optimization, has been updated recently to bake. But 4 was a drawdown up to 50 frames, and that means... console games - by default more than 30 fps with scrapie. Why the game is such a soap ?

g
gennaz 15.12.19

JackShepard
The fact of the matter is that even on a modern powerful PC and squander the fps,but there is no open world and the movement of the player is very limited,moreover, this office does not like to release patches, probably because of this decided to release the game exclusive EGS,and that the Incentive they immediately dropped to the floor.

K
Kokoprime1991 15.12.19

The capture of the Volcano monitoring? Neither Bundy, prapti, Riva did not help, even NVIDIA Frameview not working...

g
gennaz 15.12.19

Kokoprime1991
On the AMD no problem with that, Relive friendly terms with Vulkan API. They monitor and recorded. But there are still fps monitor it accurately on the Vulkan works.

P
Phisher 15.12.19

Kokoprime1991
afterburner,nvidia also shows footage

B
Biglittlemath 20.01.23

The graphonium is imprisoned for pines. Set a lock of 30-45 frames through the same Bandicam, depending on the video, and the processor load will drop and everything else, and you will get a stable frame rate. The game is not a shooter, but a walker ..
If you look at the Gamegpu tests, then there on the ultras, all types have more than 30, and the processors are dragging. Connect the joystick and get high =)

J
Jay C 20.01.23

Strange thing, beat the game before Marcus is accused of killing the old man, the game was flying, after this chapter, wild friezes.

D
Dogmeat 20.01.23

optimizon fire - 144 fps in 4k I play, thanks to the consolers for the beta test

V
Vlncent 20.01.23

Dogmeat
You tell me this at school, 144 fps lol

j
jersey devil 20.01.23

JackShepard
graphics are the same, there is a comparison on YouTube. the usual crooked port plus shitty. even on cool configs, people complain about friezes and lags, the developers got the loot from the epic and washed their hands.

Z
ZmS 20.01.23

finally the first patch is out. on the console she already had 8 patches. I hope everything gets patched up here soon.

J
Joker555 20.01.23

ZmS
Give me a link to this patch, I didn't find it!

Z
ZmS 20.01.23

Joker555
egs downloads it automatically.

D
DanilaKot 20.01.23

Well, we waited a little .. we'll wait