3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prodam Garazh 15.12.19 04:19 am

Ban the parade. (Diablo 2)

2 days in a row I see the following picture: the moderator Firenessa handing out bans left and right. Yesterday there was a precedent with one player with another today, and if yesterday the beginning of a series of bans, I did not find(and therefore reason), today I found a series of bans for no reason.

Draw your attention - I am watching over this, and I would like to know, is there any liability to the moderator who banned for no reason? Or, you know, banned, okay?

In my humble opinion is a provocation, for example.

41 Comments
Sort by:
s
shikata_ga_nai 15.12.19

Bans, not seen, but believe that the ban for the Mat in the game, where not even Russian font, it's silly, especially given that on the server and so 3.5 pariculate plays banned last = finish server.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.12.19

The reason for bans - account *exti-chat, obviously.

j
jibicbiu 15.12.19

Ban for insults aimed, I think correctly.
But often people swearing on emotions, or simply has Persians with obscene nicknames. Fo fan. Without malice.
My ACC banned for example in the random Mat is already half a year hangs. Strange this struggle for morality, to be honest. And it is not clear for whom. D2 players have all over 25, and actually even more. Battered. Messing with somebody's head these bans.
This combat Mat is more like a satisfaction of the complexes of the administration associated with the blame on their power.

Sell Garage
Bans no can be linked to events in the chat that occurred earlier, which you have not seen.

PS: on the background of the topic of the next sentence. In the game there is a channel trade. Does the administration of the appropriate track that would offer suggestions and need pop up only in this channel? This will give you the opportunity to communicate and track the chat history, not sifting through tons of shit(and shit) that someone really wants to sell. Suggestions for screen floor on sales and purchases is really annoying is stronger than a rare emotional Mat.

I emphasize again: I am against insults even without a Mat.

Zyy: Oh, and I lit up)

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

All right modernization makes. Here you are so fun matter, saying it does not Mat, and interjections - and then somehow you hit the teenager years 9-12 in the game and will surprise you with his knowledge. Laughter-laughter, and now online and 6-year-old to find - at the friend's kid minecraft spire - and do not forbid them, conductive net on any iron is.
Here what for, I ask to write in General chat mats.

j
jibicbiu 15.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
This minor Prince of peace is already swearing good. Even if doesn't play games. He has a school. And there are all kinds of people. Yes, and often they haul out families. Moreover, it is as fine a mate for Leningrad at the concert.
I am against swearing by the word. And the Mare is there to share came on the screen. But I'm talking about something else, for example. A lot of guys on the emotions that throw. And get immediately banned.
Do kik though. Triple violation, for example, after kicks - ban. I do not want people to understand.
Say it again. For a random Mat. Not insulting anyone personally, I have an account half a year in the banana.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

jibicbiu
Any suggestions on how to categorize the Mat in the chat at random and intentional? Usually goes kik, well, there is an opportunity and immediately ban, with no reason at all - it is the privilege of Modera.
It's not that small - informed- that they know - at clear, the fact that they take an example, watching the other chatters think it's cool, grown-up. And then the op and modernization in the chat - and sitting kid thinks is better - to be silent or quietly talking in the chat no swearing.

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
In the game in open tournaments then nothing prevents him to swear
Like the screenshots you can throw somewhere. Plus in the game listeners a little - the limit 7, the effect is not the max go and dumped the mats on the split-screen. If there is no reaction, dump maturate chat and catch the banana :D Restrictions prevent the owner of the service, to climb here small they do not interfere. And drawn blood and violence - what's this 18+ :DD

m
malloc 15.12.19

Sweety_Mustard
now to take care of youngsters in D2...

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

malloc
trend MS :D

f
firkax 15.12.19

shikata_ga_nai wrote:
Bans, not seen, but believe that the ban for the Mat in the game, where not even Russian font, it's silly, especially given that on the server and so 3.5 pariculate plays banned last = finish server.
Server to work is nothing but does not need electricity, so there is no need to invent. Swearing idiots might need you personally, but it has no effect - and no need your needs to ascribe to the server.
A ban parkovogo it is a good idea I have to promote it but unfortunately so far it has not taken into effect.
jibicbiu wrote:
D2 players have all over 25, and actually even more
Sandbox obviously built for children up to 10 years, and the fact that they crammed a crowd of old people and trying to restore there the old order is only a problem of the elderly.

jibicbiu wrote:
And get immediately banned.
Do kik though.
You may not have seen what was there before.

jibicbiu wrote:
I have an account half a year in the banana.
And ask to unban tried?

j
jibicbiu 15.12.19

firkax
Boy, and how old?
Well, Let's get some more guys for 8 years playing D2 and ask what they want from the game.
I am sure their opinion with yours is not exactly the same.

I saw Kika practice uses only myatko. The rest of the bans hang from.

Can I still beg for?))

How about a trade on a separate channel? Somehow bypassed the theme of the party

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

jibicbiu
the dusong, even some hell there are those who cecal me :D In the bath, I was 2 times - 1 time I first kicked the fuck (I forgot nick, there's some man-button) . Another time I got blue in D2, after the ban for the Mat in another game and thoroughly tuckered out, then the ban came from - we hike with moder in the same public sitting!
About individual approach - it is the same disa tried to practice, make comments, etc. - as a result, the chat started stuffing obscene and he just looked like an idiot.
In General, there are always a million akkov, and chat for the game is not particularly necessary in the presence of the forum.
PS. FERC also likes to swear in the chat, so I wasn't the only one whose word and deed differ!

A
Archon Guard 15.12.19

firkax wrote:
Swearing idiots might need you personally, but it has no effect - and no need your needs to ascribe to the server.
it's hard not to agree, but the topic is somehow not about that it was created, and that bans write for no reason, and the screen on which(the second) shows that the player was banned for the typo in the word(pass letters), and to respond to talk which is also something past somehow nekomilfo (

F
F1r34ng3l 15.12.19

And I say, I like this modernization. And the question of the player the answer was (possible) only in other words. I waited zaskrinil. Where it 5* to you?

m
malloc 15.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
How about a trade on a separate channel? Somehow bypassed the theme of the party
I was offered even 5 years ago and no one was not necessary. However, it was also possible to circumvent the tyranny of the moderators.

f
fji 15.12.19

F1r34ng3l
I zaskrinil for you, as a person the whole evening was created by Aki and insulted, including you, is not separated from the rest of the gaming community at the same time clearly Mat? modernization it get banned appropriately. Consider for libel ( studies in your post, not you yourself confirm this (did not have time did not want, etc etc)) so you need to write the ban in the game and on the forum.
PS apparently you were sitting withdrawal modders bans, if the administration has the opportunity to hope will check for duplicates and what is the ip, and take more stringent measures.

m
malloc 15.12.19

firkax wrote:
Swearing idiots
ban parkovogo it is a good idea
firk, I do not understand that a negative? To call people idiots because they use the Mat and to ban those players who do not break the rules is the height of delusional thoughts. It would be better voiced some normal ideas that will help everyone, not wishlist.

K
Klassewer 15.12.19

firkax wrote:
A ban parkovogo it is a good idea I have to promote it but unfortunately so far it has not taken into effect.
You have everything in order...?!
firkax wrote:
Sandbox obviously built for children up to 10 years
You mean what should be the average age of the players? Ideally. For you.

f
firkax 15.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
I am sure their opinion with yours is not exactly the same.
Might match, might not match, but you will in any case go by.

jibicbiu wrote:
I saw Kika practice uses only myatko. The rest of the bans hang from.
You're hallucinating, because matko not modernization.

jibicbiu wrote:
Can I still beg for?))
I suggested how to solve the problem, you don't want. It is a working method, and he has no emotional-humiliating implications that you try to ascribe to it. Well, as you wish, but don't then complain that another six months/year/10 years in the bath. Because if in six months about your ban moder issued it itself is not remembered, then it is all the more about him I do not remember and do not withdraw. This is because you need unbanning him, and he in General do not care.

Klassewer wrote:
You mean what
I mean, who made the sandbox. The analogy is complete. The server is an inanimate object, it does not grow with the players, and the players grow out of it. Every year. And very well that attempts to make the sandbox a nursing home are stopped.

c
cristagalli 15.12.19

Oh God again this multiquoting....
Well, you're clearly the youngest there and when all the blame will be the sanatorium of a religious nature Firkus sanctus.