3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stlstyle 15.12.19 04:23 am

Question sidquests in the 12th Chapter (Darksiders: Genesis)

In the 12th Chapter, where the need to kill the Summoner of the storm, after killing his three assistants, that would have opened the pass, there is an additional task - to kill the Summoner electric attacks... well, something like this literally do not remember; now, the question for those who know how to do it? Already and electric shells of Contention, shot, and sword of War, which the zipper let me beat him, even the attacks tried to drive the mass throwing of lightning - all the devil confused... the Map is already all over the place... all activated, all put together, but even approximately do not understand what to do to complete this condition...
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
PhysxN 15.12.19

stlstyle
Need boss location to kill electric attacks. Completed the quest for Contention. Three shamans can at least kill.

s
stlstyle 15.12.19

PhysxN
The contention is ie shells that shoot electric arc? Do I understand correctly?... if Yes, then not out, above are trying to go with this method...
Well, maybe bagnulo, I don't know. That is how get a pass? And PPC, asbolyutno all assembled, all opened, all the job is done, and only on that stuck...

P
PhysxN 15.12.19

stlstyle wrote:
The contention is ie shells that shoot electric arc? Do I understand correctly?
Yes, they are.
Here
Spoiler