3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 15.12.19 04:23 am

all cards guinta Quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

is there a console command that will collect and sureset this endless quest,which I think hangs the most?
PS. addgwintcards 258 does not complete the play!
23 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 15.12.19

and in what a problem to collect them?

i
icebear2 15.12.19

I have all the rules terminates.

S
Sativum 15.12.19

Nikotinoz_
a first score for Quint, are the main story, and then realize that have lost characters, which needed to win the map.

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.12.19

Sativum
this is not , all the cards that supposedly lost can be easily obtained through legal means
for example , the map of Baron on his Desk
map of innkeeper in Novigrad lies in the tavern
although both disappear from the ends of the game

A
AlexOmen 15.12.19

Just need to play and not to score. Who prevents you to play with all who can. And pass All the quests that require it. I completed the quest after Misiura.

S
SkyraX 15.12.19

I collected 198 cards, I want that quest completed,enter in the console addgwintcards 258 and nothing happens,maybe in 1.12 it's broken team?

L
Lazarev 15.12.19

Four times passed the game and have never been able to complete this quest, this mod helped! http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_prodavets_kart_seller_cards-123579/

M
Mama Stiflera 15.12.19

Nikotinoz_
Except for the map Thaler (map Geralt seems). Now, if it miss, then neither he nor the card is nowhere to be found

r
raganrok 15.12.19

If Triss at the masquerade played three parties, the map of Buttercup will never receive it. So on a quest we need to prepare in advance

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.12.19

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
raganrok
okay , let's say, and this
so what's the problem to get these cards in time?

r
raganrok 15.12.19

Nikotinoz_
That this quest is one of the longest and most need many hours to spend in quinte that distracts from fulfilling side effects and plot. That puts the majority of Quint, and then after the game, and completing all, can't complete the game 100% over cards guinta. I myself only from the second passage has collected all the cards and imbued with quintom.

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.12.19

raganrok
I'm talking about those that are above mentioned (Thaler and Buttercup)
and the rest who are knocked out of the traktirschikov and merchants after the game

T
Timur Asailov 15.12.19

Once passed the game, and have collected only one unique map, killed the bastard who was supposed to give....and so for me an interesting game Quint...though the rates are not more than 10 Golda (mods not installed). And so I think a big plus that there is this mini game in this neebish....key interesting RPG.

V
VaultBoy29 15.12.19

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Thaler sits (or rather stands) in the tavern cats like, or in the other one, which is also near Novigrad!

U
UnItalianoVero 15.12.19

In the new patch the log will tell me where to find the missing card

A
AgressorAntony 15.12.19

UnItalianoVero
Okazualili quest! Now acival proud can be.

I
ILIA_1992 15.12.19

SkyraX
Using this console to add the missing card . Really have to look for and compare to find the missing card .

J
JOKERIVAN 15.12.19

SkyraX
You're saying that you've gathered 198 cards, different cards, approximately 180, so maybe you have to collect not so much. See here what's missing http://faqusha.ru/note/1390.html I for the entire game experienced a difficulty just finding the village of glinnik, the dealer that sells the cards was released, and where he went he could not find, and if you play with all the characters, merchants, blacksmiths, truckermike, to complete all quests guinta and buy up all the available cards by the end of sujecki quest will run

S
SkyraX 15.12.19

Wait patch 1.20 already out there and look

a
andryuha-24 15.12.19

SkyraX
Here here! A book about all the maps it will be convenient to