3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gottenspell 15.12.19 04:24 am

Ernie gems (Diablo 2)

Did you have any interesting ramie gems? I would like the screens, but if not, then at least in words. Recently had this here, an interesting mix of damage.

15 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jovie Jov 15.12.19

Personally, I recently dropped a gem here. And I think it's a pretty interesting mix of damage and return damage. That is, in fact, you'll cause the enemy more damage, but due to reflect damage back to the enemy, damage will be even greater. So, this magical gem is truly unique properties

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

Jovie Jov
And may the rest of the gems screenshots to upload? See you have a lot of them, and certainly they are all very interesting!

g
gottenspell 15.12.19

Okay, my bad example, but I created the theme to good lecturing.

j
jibicbiu 15.12.19

With a sense of humor everything is OK)))
I have some with 7фхр, resists and some other hat. But on the topic I would like to know what settings in addition to classic 15/40, 15/15@ unique jewel valuable in the game yet.
Know hood 15иас/30 cutters for Andi's head.
And better prices)

x
xvision 15.12.19

Jovie Jov
:D

Here is my a state. Here to protect, and to magic, and most importantly - a bonus for finding even more amazing gems.

k
kolossEkb 15.12.19

my God !!! I almost died with envy. Where you have such a wonderful jewel to find? incidentally what sells?

[
[[gmr]] 15.12.19

kolossEkb
It's obviously saving that for the state experimental BUILDS(so the Firka better seen).

PS there was some cdmg/9str/9dex/low fres

g
gottenspell 15.12.19

jibicbiu
I'd say overly good) magic not interested, okay know.

J
Jovie Jov 15.12.19

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
And may the rest of the gems screenshots to upload? See you have a lot of them, and certainly they are all very interesting!
I'm afraid my friend, for the rest you have piperka not covered hairline. And if you can see, you have to puke a rainbow and a gentle whisper on his knees to beg you to sell them for a chest cahow

E
Episcop_moo 15.12.19

Jovie Jov wrote:
you have to puke a rainbow and a gentle whisper
Mi-mi-mi, what is an inconsistent offer!

J
Jovie Jov 15.12.19

Ergo
But... but... the rainbow is not tangible, it's a quantum effect is the stratification of the visible radiation of electromagnetic waves(light) for spectrum that is created through the prism of water droplets in the air. So, it does not hurt to lead in this conversation

S
Sweety_Mustard 15.12.19

Jovie Jov
if I knew how to do that, I was a little interested in the 32-bit (or 16) the world of sanctuary.

By the way, the most expensive rary jewel, which in theory can be
Spoiler is empty

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 15.12.19

For many years keep it and don't know where to stick.

j
jibicbiu 15.12.19

Grenaa Morningstar
Give a Firka))

A
Archon Guard 15.12.19

here are the rules juwel fall season 2012-2015
there were other travel but the screen is only this