3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ryfaone1 15.12.19 04:28 am

Will not let me on the server for the mouse bloody (Rust)

A really old mouse, A4TECH X7, it only has one button on the triple shot, I go to any server and me kick the Rasta in a few minutes, there is a solution? None of the mice in the bloody can not see my mouse, the mouse is not something to cheat, who faced?
4 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonrogov 15.12.19

Why did you decide that it's because of the mouse?

r
ryfaone1 15.12.19

Because the Rast mistake with an explanation of the type of black sheet bloody mouse

L
Lukavyi 15.12.19

B
Bashkabol 15.12.19

ryfaone1
antonrogov
Lukavyi

Yes, demented developers of this game decided to do away with macros. At work the guy has the same problem with A4TECH. Maybe soon there will be problems and the owners Logitech, as this happens in many games.
Myself use macros for more than a dozen years. Happy to share the experience. Want to avoid all antibot, anticheat and restrictions heaped gland? Yuzayte outrageously genilno simple stuff. Genius LuxeMate 525 gaming though poor Claudia, but still able to make armagedec of these combinations of spells, even allies vybiraut bricks, what type of bunkers, Vova and other similar understand. Lame mouse Genius ergo 555's nightmarish software even more stuff. But she macroset and not palitsya still, even where catch and punish the owners of cool rayterov and other logitecha. Only one function simulation 30 clicks per second which is :D attack with the sword in some games is simply unrealistic zablocie - thresh as black flies helicopter blades ;)