3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lcst 15.12.19 04:28 am

The transfer functions from 1.36 to 1.35 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

After the update and installing it, I found that because of DX 11, appeared bands and blink in different parts of the screen. So my move to 1.36 will be canceled.
BUT!
I want to use those new stuff that has to 1.36, for example, these:
Workarounds
Avoidance navigation contacts
New cars in traffic
Drivers / trucks / trailers can be seen on the maps Manager
Can we isolate these buns and throw them in 1.35?
Tell me, if possible.
Thank you!
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MgZ 15.12.19

lcst
well if you can it shoveled if it was possible that the mod has long been added. And you easier the problem is to find why you have a crooked works

l
lcst 15.12.19

MgZ
Vidyuhi supports a maximum of DirectX 10. So not my fault(((

w
william1992 15.12.19

lcst
Outside the window almost 2020ый. Take some гтх1050 dermansky in the end

M
MgZ 15.12.19

lcst
well, I would take what ever 750ти, it is enough for the game

P
Podonok 71rus 15.12.19

lcst
First and foremost, you should want to update your computer. And this is what you've written is complete bullshit.
PS: Good of 18 wheels of steel wouldn't do ATS...

m
mr.dalnoboy 15.12.19

Who will help to get Kenworth W900 from the game ATS?

P
Podonok 71rus 15.12.19

mr.dalnoboy
Here
Спойлерkenworth_w900.scs - 148.4 MB

m
mr.dalnoboy 15.12.19

Podonok 71rus
Thank you very much!

v
vovangt4 15.12.19

lcst
Try switching the game to OpenGL if video card supports the OpenGL version that the game, you can upgrade without problems. OpenGL version in ETS and ATS haven't been updated. Switch can otredaktirovat the config file.cfg, close the game, open the file in Notepad, press Ctrl+F to paste uset r_device find next after you see uset r_device dx11 or uset r_device dx9 edit the letters in quotes dx9 on gl should get uset r_device gl save changes you can try, but first run without mods.

OpenGL is an alternative API for processing three-dimensional graphics, an alternative API on Windows, but on OS Linux, MacOS, Makbukah, basic, plus major game consoles, tablets and smartphones running Android and IOS on your smarttv and other devices

In all the previous games from YSI OpenGL is used by default.

v
vovangt4 15.12.19

Podonok 71rus
Podonok 71rus wrote:
It's good from 18 wheels of steel wouldn't do ATS...
That's just not necessary to do)) because in the 18 wheels in the same Howlin ' and American Long Haul had more opportunities than ATS and much was cut, returned to only purchase trailers, and double trailers. ATS is better only in graphics and the map in the ATS would be to return the economy, the cops(police), the possibility of buying a rig truck to change the truck in the middle of the route(not yet delivered the cargo without canceling), to manage your carrier, (give them a command that would for example freshly bought drove the truck in a paid Parking lot in the city in which you soon will, and when he will drive, and you'll change(to pay for Parking(idle time), you can give a command that he took an old truck in a paid Parking lot for example in Chicago and drove to your garage and as well as repaired. And such trifles (*fun) there were a lot of ATS would be significantly better if at least these things back.