3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Abataur 14.09.19 09:07 pm

To develop the neuron to improve the skill of carrying things with two hands? (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

Want to pump to open the skill associated with the upright posture, for it has the mutation needed, tried everything and can not understand, also now the monkey I can go a little more than a couple of meters, to open the left branch in motor function I asked in the topic title, but don't know how to continue right branch, do not know what to do already zadolbali to constantly press Z monkey is a couple of meters and all, so tell me how on these threads develop, I would be grateful
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
digitalkid 14.09.19

Abataur
Walk on water. There is not on all fours. Still stand up when int/hearing/sense of smell are used. It also gives you a good head turn, and not 270 degrees.

A
Abataur 14.09.19

digitalkid
Just opened to the water to go faster, now I need to improve the transfer items have two hands so you can continue to swing the motor function on the left branch, as I do not know, did not try to carry a lot of the hedges of prickly

d
digitalkid 14.09.19

Abataur
You can collect any resource (branches, coconuts, grass any), dumping the items in one pile, and then the button appears to carry or something like that. The primacy of the pile and will lift on its hind legs bringing it until you have enough health.

A
Abataur 14.09.19

digitalkid
Already endured so much in two hands as you said and nothing

W
Wulwsten 14.09.19

Abataur
Strange problem. Walking upright is on the left top, you need to download the use of hands, then two hands (not shifting, namely to wear something big, such as spines), are also likely to need a jump in evolution (Point to the black point in that direction, there is described a method of opening), then hang round children and repeat the walk through Z, on the water and wear the items until you indicate that the pump needs a branch, then sleep and swing. Pumped throughout the game, from bipedalism in the form that is now people do not open, only a gradual evolution.