3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19 04:32 am

Hangs tightly to Windows 10. (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

I don't know if someone here, but even so leave. In General, such a problem I bought now on sale tribes of the East, for nostalgia, downloaded on top of the EVE mod set. Start the game, go to campaign people. The first couple missie for Isabel was more or less normal, started the third and the game started to behave as before. When you start a battle with mobs, after placement of troops, the game hangs perfectly still and the computer is not even turned off, we have the power cord pull out and insert. After restarting it turns out that downloading to disk 100%. It was on the pirates and on the steam version. Before I had Windows 8 and the game worked like clockwork, so it's because of the dozens. There is of course the option to demolish it and put 8, but for the sake of one game...you know. Google produces nothing useful, then faced who? Please help, the game is a masterpiece, but IT 10 does not want to drag. To clarify - recently pereproshel Dragon Age Origins and it worked perfectly(except for a few sorties by the end of the game). Gave the example because both games are quite old, but one flies and the other hangs. Please help.
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStorm1987 15.12.19

Hi! I think it's EVA fashion, took the heroes on sale, passed the necromancers, freezes were not. Also costs 10 wines. Delete the mod and look may help, so I sacred on the first installed mod, and also with him so far. And without it worked like clockwork.

B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19

DarkStorm1987
Will try, thanks.

B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19

DarkStorm1987
Checked, turns out you're right. The case in EVE fashion, without it works fine. Only now we have dancing with a tambourine to add a case in the lords, the download fashion campaign of the original and Lords of the North. Try good old gold Edition to put. Thanks for the help.

V
Vyacheslav Piskarev 15.12.19

BatmanWayne221
The gold edition is better not to put. In the original, and Kings will be horribly stretched image. It is better to put the mod on the campaign of the original and Lords of the North lords of the Horde. Myself now pass as an original campaign)

B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19

Vyacheslav Piskarev
I don't know, I played on gold I was the norm. The truth had yet to abandon him - when trying to download, crashes at half of the download(the executable which includes the fashion and campaign weighs 3.36 GB), had to put the default without mods and have them put that there already.

V
Vyacheslav Piskarev 15.12.19

BatmanWayne221
I put a clean version of 3.1 and there sakano mod on the campaign from the original and Rulers (weighs about 500MB together with brown rolls and salami). Already finished the campaign 4th and no problems)

B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19

Vyacheslav Piskarev
Also put a clean version of the Horde, and threw EVA. Suddenly, everything began to work as the 8(tobish normal), it is probably due to the fact that the gold edition was.Although I do not understand why stimovsky version didn't work, but okay. In General, while all norms.

V
Valeriy Kipelov 15.12.19

game heroes of might and magic 3 slow on Windows 10

B
BatmanWayne221 15.12.19

Valery Kipelov
1)It's about 5 of part 2) outdated 3)the problem is solved in the 17th year already.