3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeadTrash 15.12.19 04:33 am

Mod for recharge affects the rate of cooling of the weapon relics? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Ask questions such as these. I use Arsenal and relics as they have endless ammo and only got up overheating issues and does both the duration of overheating mod with debata on reload speed. As well as whether sense to put such weapons mod the increased volume of the store. Can anyone suggest on this topic what fit?
Clarify: what I say about fashion not just those which are placed on a ready weapon, as well as those which are used in the creation(gain if I am not mistaken)
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 15.12.19

Everyone has fashion written on it specifically affected, nor any hidden features they did not seem to give. So the mod on reload speed should not affect the duration of overheating, is quite another.
But increased magazine capacity definitely makes sense and weapon relics, it allows you to make more shots before the weapon will overheat.

D
DeadTrash 15.12.19

Andrei YP
That is, I can put the mod for Example: Easy butt where the +150% stability(Sturm. rifles) and -10% reload speed and debuff(10% reload speed) will not affect the overheating?

A
Andrei YP 15.12.19

DeadTrash
It shouldn't overheat like the same starts with continuous shooting. Just need time to let go of the trigger)
In General, experiment... What's stopping you?

D
DeadTrash 15.12.19

Andrei YP
Thanks for the reply! Will experimentality)