3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MarM 15.12.19 04:33 am

The rating mercenaries | Rank of C1 and C2 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Now have a rating of mercenaries Grade 1, Grades C1 and C2 is locked how to unlock?
7 Comments
Sort by:
g
golubkov 15.12.19

Magmas
Accelerates the search to 4-5 helmets mercenaries will come

z
zolthan 15.12.19

Look for mercenaries of these ranks, get them, and advance in employment. The easiest way to arrange somewhere revealing a bloodbath, so the price on your head skyrocketed. And then they will find you

B
Bupycop 15.12.19

Magmas
Time for another stupid question... how did you get the 1st rank? The same, and take C1 and C2, to kill those who are above you in rank, but for this you 68-69лвл the minimum needed, because the final will be 70лвл, except that you do not play with the trainer on immortality vanshot, for other causes of your lack of knowledge is not found.

M
MarM 15.12.19

golubkov
zolthan
Thanks for the replies.
Bupycop
I was playing another exit, when there were none of these ratings or levels above 50 and even more I mercenaries were killed not on the wanted list, and catching it on the map or by calling the arena

B
Bupycop 15.12.19

Magmas
Previously, exactly the same for 1st grade, it was required to have a 48th level at least, for the final mercenary had 50th level. The rating system was from the first day of release, the hunt for a head has a system Ala star police in GTA. For any violation, you was a reward and a gun appeared mercenaries running in your direction.

O
Oblamingo 15.12.19

Plz tell me, and after S2 grades have? Like now I'm on the last (rightmost) place, the right-rank, and rank is no more =(

K
KuzmA 15.12.19

Oblamingo
At the moment