3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umka92 15.12.19 04:33 am

Skills Zirilli (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please tell me. when you play in Cirillo if you press the Tab opens a window with 3 cells like in the 2nd Witcher potions when you drink. What is it and what cells need to attach. And 2nd question. In the video clip seen when CRIS uses a skill similar to the sign of yrden (i.e. everyone in the district is slowing down) as it is to pump or turn or even how to activate
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 15.12.19

Q clamp

a
andydron 15.12.19

You probably mean skill Flash. When clamp Q+LMB and gaining the radius of the skill.

Z
Zomb1k 15.12.19

To put anything anywhere is not necessary. From CRIS there are 3 abilities: blink (hold Q, CRIS teleports between five enemies in a radius, causing shock), charge chrome (Shift + LMB, CRIS punches an enemy or several enemies, dealing heavy damage), and the crystal Triss (SCM), which allows you to call a fireball at your position.

U
Umka92 15.12.19

don't know why but on 3 versions of the game Q doesn't work, the radius does not appear, the second skill I realized that when she sweeps across the battlefield leaving a supposedly luminous trace, this feature is included I have a space about the crystal Triss already know

L
LeoJ 15.12.19

how to switch the ability of CRIS? no arrows like Geralt

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.12.19

Zomb1k
But it's all on the Xbox 360 controller how to accomplish?

C
Coca In 15.12.19

tell me I changed kontsoli Herald on CRIS and she closed the ability to do that?

T
Towelie75 15.12.19

Coca In
If the CRIS is not available, then you too have made little progress in the story with her search. For example, in Velenje, they are really not available, regardless of whether the story is a quest for it or just in the console to register Ciri to run. Come on, all of them will be.

W
Widukind 15.12.19

very hard witch to beat in the third level of complexity. It's her lightning fast movement little helps

y
yura kaunov 15.12.19

xX_USER_Xx
addabl(CiriBlink)
addabl(CiriCharge)

v
vogerv 15.12.19

[Denis]
On the gamepad it's button RT (that is, as on PC the same button as the signs of Geralt.)

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.12.19

vogerv
I have already passed a hundred years ago

v
vogerv 15.12.19

[Denis]
Sorry - not looked at the date. But once in any case will not be (I mean on this forum).
For this reason, I will add that other abilities - RB and Y.