3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jokertops 15.12.19 04:33 am

Game bugs which were found and their solutions (Insomnia: The Ark)

What is the crude product from the problems not where to go....and while developers sawing new patches matchevye, we might be able to find earlier decisions.

1. Things Voznika (reservation D-10B) in the quest to lead the bot, the quest does not count.
solution:
bot need to be marked on the check(in a random mission on the map, when you navigate to the location.).....there will be a group of people...and the option to persuade or bribe.

2.Graham hall stuck in somnii(antiquary no)
solution:
If the Antique shop the door is not closed, the dealer will not appear in somnii have a quack

3. Funny bug...maybe someone else will get him to do)....Proof shield(glasses strength infinite)... (name Saladi) got it as a trophy in the location Square of glory...a blacksmith to take the quest, clear the area and boss shield. What would a bug triggered on random quests gets getter with the boss BOB(cat. with a grenade launcher)...jilissa and protected...goggles first shield added and with each new download of locations they grew up, and then the questions began.

p/s skill on the shield is.

4.Quest How much freedom? the archive Committee to collect 3pcs blackmailing documents, but the path to the stairs is not possible(up or down)
solution:
does anyone have any ideas?)
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beirut 15.12.19

Things Voznika if there had been a meeting with the checkpoint, the conversation option will appear and the quest will close
just after the explosion of the plant of Sabra says and screw up the main quest ( or rather the quest closes earlier than you meet Sabra)
generally there so many bugs that it is easier to score long and wait until finished, if ever finished

v
vlad1083 15.12.19

jokertops
also at this moment stuck if obrant to rise and pass through security then you can get into one of the robots , but the sense in this as it does nothing . While no solution found . If something is write or you write

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
jokertops
For archives there is no solution. This particular bug at all, but that's not the Main quest, if you ignore it, the game is still possible to pass. The developers promise Friday night to roll out a patch which pofiksit some quests.

For the rest:
2 bug in the quest of archaeologists:
1. The kid refuses to change the mask on the gun.
Solution: the Gun needs to be charged (doesn't always work, some quest baguet tightly without the possibility of delivery)
2. Game crashes when attempts at dialogue with the same kid .
Solution: Wait for the patch that promises to fix.

- The quest where you have to take the film from pneumopathy (location wild Grove): do Not open the door after the repair of the flap.
Solution:
Load an earlier savegame( doesn't always work, as can bagnot tightly, without the possibility of delivery)

- Passing the main quest the Shackles of conscience a group of fanatics BEA Kera:
On location Square of Glory is a follower guarding the Elevator near the theater. Can saaritsa all around including the player for no reason, if you kill him, will break the whole branch for the group as a key character.
Solution:
1. Load an earlier sowing
2. Not to climb in a hole in the bathroom of the theater before it's required for the quest.
3. If not, further passage is possible only for the gang of Moroha

- The loss of all things from the caches (near the workbench in the garage and a personal locker in the lobby):
The game uses script the placement of objects in their places every time you boot. The game can bagnot and set stuff out of the caches on the source places, i.e. to reset all the lockers.
Solution:
- Don't store quest items in the cabinets
- Wait for a patch
- This bug does not occur in all

- Bug with quests where you have to pick up the card of the patient :
Sometimes, not all, if you open the turnstiles with quest key, they do not open.
Solution:
To open turnstiles with the help of hacking

- A bug in the quest Boiling Point:
Can break the scripts responsible for the behavior of the character of Rebel if you talk to him in Nest, after a conversation with the General.
Decision: NOT to talk to him in Nest and go directly to the Broker

Yet like everything, if you still remember I will write

v
vlad1083 15.12.19

TheHouse
I thought it was main quest and the main quest what then? the one with the doctor ? there prosypaeshsya? I do not understand what is there to do in the log I wrote that we need to continue to help the doctor but how ? I don't understand the prompt?

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
Branches of the main quests as I understand it only 2. First of all that is connected with somnia, the second with the Typer and the Broker.
Once you have the quest to the archive there. So the Typer you saved, you have to talk to him and start the chain of quests for grouping.

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
By the way to hurry through the game, while too much sense. The assurances of the guy the Incentive, past play, the final movie does not play, and the resources of the game are missing all the rollers are for 9 or 12(can't remember exactly) endings, except for one:) Here is such a release turned out:)

B
Beirut 15.12.19

TheHouse
I wonder how he passed, if at the end, the plant closed the door and rebel Baget quest line ?

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

Beirut
You mean the quest boiling Point? Read my first post in this thread, there is a solution that would not Rebel bagnol. + this is also not a permanent bug.

B
Beirut 15.12.19

TheHouse
this bug I already knew how to get around, he in the end how to glue the fins makes it even a bug, given quest will return to the nest, but all the exits blocked by worth of Sabra ( which were to be sent to the nest) and all options are not present what to do

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

Beirut
Judging by the incentives, this bug is also not at all found. Decisions on it. Apparently this guy is lucky...

v
vlad1083 15.12.19

TheHouse
ie the first line of main quests is about the archive and the second is the need to talk typer
Do I understand correctly?

v
vlad1083 15.12.19

TheHouse
where to find the book of the shadow in the house? about the two suns?

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
Archive this side quest.
1 main branch - tasks associated with the Typer, Ibelem, Sabroe, General Tanamera
2 main branch Jobs associated with the tel and the restoration of her memories (where the capsule need to interact)

v
vlad1083 15.12.19

TheHouse
understand thank you, but where are the saves ? don't know?
and what the game has weapons found ammo for laser rifles it is in the game?

B
Beirut 15.12.19

TheHouse
I have this mission re took place in different variants and even in English, still the door does not open and the rebel closes at once two dialogues your and Sabra, there is only the option via the console portanote

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
C: \Users \User \AppData \Local \ Insomnia_v2 \ Saved \ SaveGames \ Slot

For laser battery needed, not ammunition in the usual sense.

Beirut
Say it again, just unlucky.
There are a few people for. the game, and from the broken endings, not sickly so burns them)
This guy is not a liar because I posted a screenshot of the broken ending.

j
jokertops 15.12.19

Thanks all not indifferent to this painful subject)....I have these bugs, burns, bombs and blazes...much... blue flame!!!.....waiting for the patch.

V
Vyxyxol 15.12.19

vlad1083
The guy at the bookstore in the Nest.

T
TheHouse 15.12.19

vlad1083
In a bookstore is the shelves for nepes

N
Niko71790 15.12.19

randomly freezes, only disconnecting the audio treated? or someone have another solution?