3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denismax 14.09.19 09:08 pm

Not built colony (Age of Wonders: Planetfall)

Game version: v 1.004.36544

The area suitable for settlement (no tagging unfitness, in the area there are resources and even additional buildings with bonuses), the army is in a cage there, but the area menu some cuts and there are no buttons to attach.

And these areas on the map several. I noticed that they have a cage to build is in the mountains, maybe in this case? This is a bug of some kind or what? Why not build/attach? Tried as a colony to make a separate and a field to existing connect.
4 Comments
Sort by:
c
costia.stepanow2014 14.09.19

Faced with the same problem: colony offers to join the mountain area where there was a river and there was no modifier for the check-in, and not affiliated with.
I think this is a bug in the map generator, because if the area consists of mountains and nothing more, it is always available for check-in/attachment, but if the mountains are in addition to any buildings/sites/resources(of kosmit), then there's such confusion...

S
SS44 14.09.19

denismax something on the screen is not visible detachment at the attachment point... And then , what's your number 999999? Art-mania indulge? And from there anything can happen)))

r
ruslan123451 14.09.19

denismax
mountain areas can occupy only dwarves

d
denismax 14.09.19

ruslan123451
It is strange that it is not in the built-in orthopedics, or I just haven't found