3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mortira 15.12.19 04:35 am

The patch for the pirated version of the game (Just Cause 4)

tell me where you can download the patch on the pirate, which was released on 14 December?
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCPDriver 15.12.19

mortira
Yet no where. For new patches, this new generowanie code in denouce. Need to wait for break-in.

m
mortira 15.12.19

CCCPDriver
for how long have to wait?

v
vstorspb 15.12.19

mortira wrote:
for how long have to wait?
as the pirates God I want to parentlayout, I will want to score. No one will say.

A
Anti 4it 15.12.19

mortira
Practice shows that for a long time.
The game basically break 2 times - release version and from the last - where fixed all the bugs.

With JC4 sure everything will be bad, for 1/5 (including me) it crashes. Each patch breaking, no one will, so you'll have to wait a year or buy a license.

f
firmvare 15.12.19

Anti 4it
Hmm... I have never flew,rocked FitGirl with the graphics all the rules,and the rest, too,another thing that you cannot change the control,that's generally bad,tried to change the controls through the program Sharpkeys MapKeybord and,surprisingly,that the system is working and in the game in any,but I tried using bloody to customize the controls,but that works here. Windows 10 x64 LSTB with the latest update.

S
Steve Taller 15.12.19

hastened to break it, I thought lomanut after all the patches, I was in no hurry, because the third was not even

A
Alena_Liska_kotenok 15.12.19

Better yet do not play, and that soap and the bugs and crashes in 4, part, though even on high settings, this is nonsense Just cause 4, it's really worse than the new tomb raider.(Swings from the game)

i
insex 15.12.19

Alinaglasova
(Swung from igruhi) can be the problem I also have from the Game and also crashes, I want to try to reinstall from hatab, while reluctant to download 40 gigs again.
The Game there is a launcher sewn which in itself is not sickly so bad I do not know what they're in it stuffed.

A
Aleksandr Dubas 15.12.19

insex
Do not shake,too)