3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ronnyy 15.12.19 11:37 am

The Tail Of The Pseudodog (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The people do not prompt where to find it. Well, or throw ssylochku.
39 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlassSnake 15.12.19

It seems no one has found... Just don't take these quests as the eye of flesh, the tail of the pseudodog, foot poltergeist (GEE) or ear pokemon (ГЫх2)

G
GlassSnake 15.12.19

Although the configuration they have...

monster_items.ltx

D
DIscripter 15.12.19

And what sovstvenno the problem? I was polypanel... Kill the appropriate creature, abisuite the corpse, it was lying there.

B
Big Man 15.12.19

Lies but rarely.

E
EROY 15.12.19

Do not take quests from the body parts of animals or to find an artifact if the object is not in the backpack. And the tail I had not met even once for their 2 pass...

C
Ckrijer 15.12.19

I found only one, at the first location, on the road behind the house where the first mission takes place, under the concrete arch. Later there will be a passage to another location.

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

R
Ronnyy 15.12.19

Thank you all for the answers!

R
ReservoirDOG 15.12.19

GYGY...che complex, the tail vypadaet often enough, just the icon is dark in colour and merges with the cell.

B
Big_Ranger 15.12.19

I killed 5 pseudocubic, and the tail is found only in the 5th, when he returned from the Bartender to the Dump (pass on the maximum complexity, but maybe in this case the difficulty has no effect). Eye of the flesh found in every 2-3 monster.
By the way, what does the level of difficulty ???

v
vitmen 15.12.19

The tail that I found only here a trader is not willing to accept him pretending that he isn't and the eye of flesh we can carry where.

B
Big_Ranger 15.12.19

2 vitmen
IMHO, you found a pseudodog tail: the tail is light bagel (they are often found), and have straight dark (it is hard to see).

v
vitmen 15.12.19

Big_Ranger
Yes, exactly, a bagel, and then looks like a pseudodog I wonder?

V
VIolanCHe 15.12.19

Wash the tail drops then if you kill a dog, not touched by the bullets of the tail. Although this is only a guess

D
Deliver 15.12.19

It is not necessary to start doing these quests until no things!!!

I found the tail near the Agroprom...
And the tail is black and it is almost invisible, it is possible not to notice!!!

p
pilikann 15.12.19

And where the quest take?? Just the tail found on vigilance brain, and what to do not know.))

M
Mordok 15.12.19

Quest can be taken from Sidorovich. Just ask he has a job for you and choose the Find the tail of the pseudodog.

KS. recently ran in to see Sidorovich in cordon. Left the bar and went to him through the Dark Valley. Poetical there was a day back and I think it's time to go back, and as you know, back through the garbage can pass. What was my surprise when I found a pack of Pseudocubic! For 5~7 species of freely roaming here and there... One time I even ate the bastards the whole crowd didn't get to the pharmacy Shavat. In short six tails in his pocket, and before even one could not find. All this respawn all is not clear... In the Dustbin of pseudocubic had never been...

C
Cheb 15.12.19

In the very first location, when you go for an improved suit from the concrete of the arch runs a pseudodog. I soaked it and got this tail. Try before soak save and photograhies can and will fall out.

M
MaLIce2k 15.12.19

Ah, just stupid pseudocubic soak all of you in the path of popadajutsja - I for two days, and already 5! tails up... -)) Then at Sidorovich or the Bartender take the quests and get the reward.... -))
PS: the eye of flesh, we stop Scupola bloodsucker and cetamide - on randomize appears on the corpses, so the more water monsters, the more likely it is to get them a piece telovesc.... -))
ZYY: only randomize it sucks some.. -))

K
KeSTrel 15.12.19

I wonder KK you're going to carry to those who made these quests? )))
I personally hesitated finally ass forward to run... I dustan side quests pop-up type came to the location zamtel and run away with the award in two locations )))))

M
MaLIce2k 15.12.19

And I broke to go on the Radar and then - you just want polarize around, and then suddenly something interesting there.. -)) And quests along the way perform - so it was the ammo and armor to buy... -))
To Pripyat escape, when the Second patch will be released..