3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bombardo 15.12.19 11:37 am

What is this mob? And how to get here? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The desired mob (he's not in the bestiary, although I remember that he had already killed one similar):

Its approximate location on the map

Screens made using bagovskaya games, whatever the console is connected (the camera flying through walls and see everything)

This mob already in the liver sits. For him even a plugin to open the console put the truth as it appeared in the Witcher there is no cheat for walking through walls...

In this area, as I checked, no direct entry no. Ie, how can put, area of the quest and/or accessed by a teleport out of some Asses. But I would like to know for sure
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
KRAsher12 15.12.19

Bombardo
At the gargoyle, they still DOH...I will be, especially in the DLC

D
DanteNefelimSparda 15.12.19

This Gagrule.The first meeting will be in the story with Keir in the dungeon before the battle with NITRILES.

G
Gans fon Friderman 15.12.19

Bombardo
This quest the touch. Like.

B
Bombardo 15.12.19

Hans von Federman
No, not that. Only if its a quest you cannot miss once, and then to her not to come back

B
Bombardo 15.12.19

DanteNefelimSparda
Can certainly it, if the gargoyle can be skipped somehow. Just to it now impossible to get

D
DanteNefelimSparda 15.12.19

Bombardo
It as an ordinary opponent,he could calmly pass by.In the future, to meet can.

B
Bombardo 15.12.19

DanteNefelimSparda

Just bothers me the fact that there is a mob which can't seem to get x_x

G
GeraSP 15.12.19

Bombardo
Well, before I had cave to carefully study.

O
Oleg V 15.12.19

the book in the game read about this monster, then it will appear in the bestiary...

K
KioSoffi 15.12.19

Bombardo
Yes, it's gargoyle quest with Keir. a little before reaching the final battle you're not left rolled up in one of the aisles, and go straight. remember that you need to win it to get out, type exit it magic blocks and there seems to have some recipes in the boxes picked up.

r
rerz 15.12.19

If I remember correctly, this monster brake I was found only in Tossene