3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarogor 15.12.19 11:38 am

Which race will be the main, Total war: Warhammer 3 (Total War: Warhammer 2)

Do you think around any of the known factions(races) would evolve the story of the company of the third part?

1. Kingdom Ogres.
2. The Dwarves Of Chaos.
3. Kingdom Ind.
4. Cathay.
5. Arabia.
6. Demons Of Chaos.

And can all the same acquire a Kislev hero, as he will threaten and even Ogres. But it will only be merged on the map.

Maybe the experts at the Laura will answer?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avea 15.12.19

Will definitely be Ogres, Dwarves, chaos, 4 Chaos Pantheon. Kislev will or for pre-order, or one of the add-ons. Arabia if you will, is just in the 2nd part, if in the second will not be released, then in 3rd it just will not. The chance of occurrence of Cathay and ind equals 0,000000001%.

L
Lelik Bobik 15.12.19

Svarogor
It's kind of like everything will be tied to the North and Chaos. CA said that Kislev will appear in the 3rd part, and therefore haositov pump under gods, not dull chaos undivided.

j
jax baron 15.12.19

Svarogor
And no sooner daraga my since the game is only in 2019 to appear Ah come on support your opinions like the rumors were all groups of four hersov Kislev somehow developed sacolas well, chaos dwarfs and ogres are about Cathay there is hope as the Norsk added if the second part of Arabia will add that you can wait and Cathay as the Skaven know about them Arabia, too, the rumor was but they should appear in the second part

Avea
As if there was a small hint a month before the release that Arabia will

And Yes, that's vryatli ind I think it will be

A
Avea 15.12.19

jax baron
Please point me to the hint of Arabia. I know that according to SA next campain-Pak will be by the end of autumn - beginning of winter. And it's something to do with the mercenaries, therefore, or Arabia, or the southern Kingdom of people. The Indus and Cathay will not be for two reasons: 1) too far away, so even if they add, you'll have to do the redrawing of the map(although creative is not a problem); 2)no off. armybook. This is the main problem, according to which the Indus and Ride not to be.(SA is still trying to stick to Beck, so do not come up with any heresy) PS To your comment to another person. I do not presume to guess, but in my opinion, the maximum that may be related to the 3rd part in 2019, that's her announcement, and the game itself will see in 2020.(As with the second: the announcement in early April, the yield at the end of September)

S
Svarogor 15.12.19

I think ind or Cathay just appear, every part has its own balance of Light and Dark, and the third part will be no exception. Although each race and pursue their interests will be those who are closer to the light and those who are swallowed by darkness. For example:
The dwarves of Chaos, the Kingdom of Ogres (just take the part of the map of the Mortal Empires in the East that is covered with fog of war) and in contrast to Cathay and ind. Chaos daemons... Well XS what role they will be assigned in the new campaign.

If introduced Kislev last in the second part, and then added to combined map in the third, as Norske would be logical.

Arabia does not even smell neither in the first nor in the second, the third will not appear will not appear never. It is South of the Kings Tomb which is to be expanded so the card will developed? Although if you take the ind a place.

S
Svarogor 15.12.19

Avea
Most likely South of the Kingdom people will.

Can not enter Cathay for another reason. Three kingdoms on the horizon. Seting very similar projects will be. On the other hand is it easier.

A
Avea 15.12.19

Svarogor
From Rolling, and the Indus - no armybook. They do not have to do the race( they even Beck nothing special not known). Do not be mistaken, the Warhammer races are not divided into Light and darkness. Even the most pure and bright, at first glance, the race may be even the rotten place and Vice versa with the so called dark. About Kislev: understand Total war Warhammer 2 is a Whirlwind. Everything is done for the campaign of the vortex, and the overall campaign - free addition, as a bonus, therefore Kislev will not drag to Vortex, so it can not be in the second part.I read your comment and did not understand a bit about Arabia. Arabia is located in what is now the Breton Duchy of Winezilla(next to Arkhan). South of the kings of the jungle are saurs( in the game there are quick and KROK-Gar).

S
Svarogor 15.12.19

Avea
About Light and Dark is a relative term, as if each race presleduet their interests and there are no unambiguously good or bad. Except perhaps Chaos, but even its to light or to darkness not precisely, and chaos.

S
Svarogor 15.12.19

Too bad of course, if Katichev and ind will not be sorry. But then all the confrontation between the Dwarves of Chaos, Ogres and Daemons of Chaos, maybe black orcs add. I mean, chaos too much... Kislev, well, damn well, in thirds, in fact, it has no place in the new teretorii possible expedition, and that is unlikely. Just as a bonus.

m
mefiro 15.12.19

Svarogor
On account of Kacicev think maybe add, but not entirely(in the sense of the map, and now it's already too big). The balance of light and darkness controversial, and now so much light(relatively) + 2 more factions for part 2 needs to add (the dogs of war yeah Arabiya)(95% probability IMHO). The problem is the second part of the Warhammer in that faction to the advent of the chaos grow so that killing it faster than it comes to the player. Add in 3 parts of the dwarves of chaos, ogres(by the way not 100 evil, it is closer to the orcs) and in fact 4 of subfractions of chaos should add to the atmosphere, survival and opposition to chaos, which is now essentially no. Therefore, to balance his good factions makes no sense.

A
Avea 15.12.19

mefiro
I certainly do not impose their point of view, but just wondering what, in your opinion, the developers will do ind and Cathay?

m
mefiro 15.12.19

Avea
A little tweak! In the possibility of the Indus, I do not believe the word at all, kata you can try to gather up( and they do now on the myths of China's total var, that will be sending+part finished models and animations), have collected the Norsk, and the Arabs kind of like going to the main agreement with the owner, and he already kind of do not care, they have the age of Sigmar.

A
Avea 15.12.19

mefiro
From Norsky and Arabia, if I'm not mistaken, there is a fan armybook. There Narsco did, and the Arabs to do(but the problem is that Arabi is very little of the legendary lords. Except for one magician(forgot the name) no one there). And no Rolling.
Do not understand where does the three kingdoms?! To add units from there? Then let them actually do not.

m
mefiro 15.12.19

Avea
About Cathay it's just speculation after all, will be willing to get on the forum, it will make the three kingdoms, on the finished model I mean that the cost of production of a new faction at the expense of partially finished models and animations of the battles will be less and maybe even better than usual. For amboko, the fact of the matter is that the fan, they're just a fan armby make and sell.)

S
Straenger 15.12.19

So, maybe I missed something, but where is there the SA said that Kislev will definitely be in the third part?

t
tva.26 15.12.19

I missed a lot of that , where is the info from CA that will be the 3rd part of the wahi?

m
mefiro 15.12.19

tva.26
Not so long ago stated that have already started to work on 3 parts.

A
Avea 15.12.19

tva.26
Even when the output of the 1-St part, the SA said will be a trilogy, Total war:Warhammer

S
Svarogor 15.12.19

That's it, hope for Cathay and ind still is) developed is not averse to add a race without armybook.

N
Nikolay Kirsanov 15.12.19

Well, hope anyway, since I added to as I said, is unlikely to add minor unplayable faction supposedly the Beach is a Vampire, and they moved away from the Beck and made her completely from scratch a new character.

And as hinted developed they will alter the mechanics of the first Total War Warhammer and something to complement it.

As for me in the first Total War Warhammer lacks the following fractions to complete the first part:

1. Mousillon
2. Middenheim
3. Mound Legion
4. The Southern Principalities (Border)
5. Tiliya and Istria
As well as the Legendary lords of the Forest Elves, Zverolov, of Norsk, Chaos Undivided, the Empire of Sigmar, Dwarves, and Greenskins Britanii.

Total War Warhammer 2:

1. Arabia
2. Albion
3. The southern Colonies of the Empire and Britonia
4. Amazon
5. Necrarch

Well, actually not got lords of the factions.

In Total War Warhammer 3:

1. Chaos Daemons
2. Warriors Of The Dark Gods
3. The Dwarves Of Chaos
4. Kingdom Ogres
5. Ind
6. Kislev
7. Cathay
8. Nippon.
9. Of Nagas.
10. Return naghash and Sigmar

And then the world of warhammer fantasy battles will be complete.