3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19 11:40 am

Olympic gifts (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Good day to all. There have been several questions on Olympic gifts.
They can be purchased in the House of the Olympians from the merchant of Sargon.

Play long enough, I would like to change something. A lot of very very best sets sold for HELIX credits, but to spend another 1000 for 1 set - there is no desire.
In General read this information:
Spoilerthe not least, though the shop items you cannot find in the open world, the way to get them is still there — through the Gifts of Olympus. This is the analogue of "luchboxes" from Origins — the only key difference between them is that they can't buy the Helix, as well as for in-game coins.

You can get them for other type of special currency Orichalcea, which you can either find (a total of 600 scattered throughout the map), or when performing daily and weekly quests for 10 and 40 units, respectively, for each.
As they say in Ubisoft, "the Gifts of Olympus get a bit more complicated than chests Heck of Origins", but it's still "a great way to reward the most involved players", without resorting to the use of microtransactions.

Things from the store, which will drop off the Gifts Olympus never be able to fall again, creating duplicates. Moreover, they remain with the players for multiple playthroughs. In the future, according to the company, she has no plans to give the opportunity to buy for the money Orichalcea needed to open Gifts.
This question:
- really get any of the items in the kit?
- What is the drop chance?
- Someone from the forum had?
- What are the chances of at least legendarok.

Five times bought amphorae, but dropped 3 purple, and then all went blue and I spat on the case.
Although the lefthanded enough, 80 PCs per week on a standard purchase is always scraped together. Because of this, stopped taking quests at the orichalcum.

In General unsubscribe. Thanks in advance.
16 Comments
Sort by:
a
anti_Alien 15.12.19

Falls all that is in store for helix, collected Pegasus, the command of Poseidon and a couple of things from kits.

o
osenvnutri 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
received during the game only three items(skin of the ship and two teams for him) fell about every 3-4 purchase

-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19

Want more time to proofread and Refine.
More interested in the armor and skins for ships, the horse for example of these sets:
Spoiler

And anyway, it's the legendary armor with the properties or just the skins?
Can they fall out?

-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19

anti_Alien wrote:
Falls all that is in store for helix, collected Pegasus, the command of Poseidon and a couple of things from kits.
So what may appear as things of Heavenly set and the dead?

And what's the drop rate? How many gifts bought?

K
KuzmA 15.12.19

Spent not so long ago, 560 lefthanded and only dropped three legendary items. So basically a waste of a good card bought with his location, but there's someone as lucky.

-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19

KуzьmA
Well, I understand that Legendary chance 15% - sad. A map for real bought?

O
Olomir 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Spent on these gifts 200 orichalcos. Fell leggings nemetskogo lion spear from the set of the realm of the dead and the hood Spartan rebel. So all in different ways. KуzьmA51 more than twice spent more and got the same three items. And I as well drain the next time another 200 orichalcos get nothing....random pure.

M
Moon Selena 15.12.19

Virtually consistently falls for every 4 gift or legendary or thing from a set of shop once fell to 3 legendary in a row. Was nevypadalo a whole bunch, but of the cool - skin on Phobos Shadow from the Celestial set, it is the skin of a Spartan rebel, Aegean reef, Hourglass. Skins per team: children of the sea, Siren Hunters. Nasal shapes:mermaid, Scylla. Krepidy of the Nemean lion. The sword light Drinker,and a lot of blueprints and also fiola of the sets, I like the skins, like the Herald of twilight.

-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19

olomir
Moon Selena
LTD, Senko, basically what I wanted to know. Now you can potamonautes with orichalcum.

So clothes from a set of properties - or is it just the skin?

P
Panalemix 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
clothing as clothing, but you can use as a skin.
time since release was of the order of 10 gold and even blue.
2 vehicles, 2 figures, 2 mercenaries are on the ship, Pegasus - elite Athenians and a few weapons/armor including blue, so I figured somewhere 1/5-1/7 falls gold. Usually I walk two days, Jerzy

K
KuzmA 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Yes, now you're worried, at that time, even the first episode of heritage of the hidden blade' came out and I thought I'll buy Helix credits a bit that would be on the map enough. 2-3 day dosobirat this orichalcum, with the exception of two pieces(due to a bug it is impossible to collect).Is it worth it, I don't know let everyone decide.And so there doing the dailies which give orichalcum and sometime legendary fall, yesterday I fell Siren.

P
Pavel313 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
fell undermining the team at adrestia from the celestial set and Charon as a companion.

L
L490 15.12.19

In the next topic explains how to get through CE

F
FlySelf 15.12.19

L490
This is what?

-
-MODEUZ- 15.12.19

FlySelf
I assume that in this:
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_odyssey/id_snaryazheniya_dlya_inventory_editor-972086/
But I have no desire to dance with a tambourine, and cheat, too - else the ban will register.

L
L490 15.12.19

-MODEUZ-
Since the launch of the no more ban was not given
Dancing there for 5 minutes. It's your business