3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ed58963 15.12.19 11:40 am

Oppressor MK2 (Grand Theft Auto 5)

a good cheater is allowed to test for a subject in open play. fast maneuverable vundervaflâ. to burst minigun at me hands did not reach, but if you roll out with him then shut up for the belt and absolutely everything in town and a laser with a Hydra. if you hide the label it will be possible to destroy a tank. apparently deliveries of anything in open session will be forgotten forever
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trofimich Prod 15.12.19

Yes, the funny thing has already tested!)

f
fedorcov 15.12.19

ed58963
even on a normal opresores on easy tanks and armored personnel carriers to bear, and now even star wars in the sessions will be)

B
BarackKamacho 15.12.19

right now would be in 2018 in public sessions to sit

e
ed58963 15.12.19

and where you have to sit in 2018?

o
olddedgamer 15.12.19

ed58963ed58963
If the grandmother really need,you're not going to risk the cargo in open session,but if a lot of money,and you can mess simply because,if label hide,then you hide and transport with cargo then do nevskryvaemyh,it is necessary to act according to circumstances,but in General MK - II (protest for a long time,as the game came out) it was a bomb,will fly in any slot,but the cost will be like 3.8 million$,but we still have to buy Terrorbyte and pump Operating center(there will be drones available,retractable rocket launcher etc) and it will cost somewhere else 6.5 million,total need ~10 million at least,so there's that.

a
anupadaku 15.12.19

that you saidits so at 6 am, when the whole of China plays. there Isakov 19 20 chitakov. they are the oppressors not needed. they stealth run. or thrown in a cage and throw you in the sea.

t
t830x 15.12.19

Most likely, this destruction will be a limited number of shells, and probably need to use the Terabyte drive for popolnenie

e
ed58963 15.12.19

what kind of terrorsit?

PS: cheaters began to approach the cheating fantasy. carried the load today and the sky, dozens of aircraft uncontrolled fall. as in war chesslovo

Z
Zori Oganisyan 15.12.19

ed58963
New mobile command post which will soon add

D
Djoz 15.12.19

Advise normal cheat which is not banyat and that would be a big functionality and here for example to spawn vehicles in the game files

V
ViRysBest 15.12.19

I was thinking whether to buy at all this opressor, but how many of them in open sessions of the flies that pisos.
and with this modification it is necessary again to save money, long live the bins in the warehouses)))

A
Asmo 15.12.19

ViRysBest
But thanks to terrorbite mission on the boxes can be taken immediately at the exit of the warehouse))) farm will be faster.... Farm for farm)

m
makeavelli 15.12.19

WHEN WILL THE UPDATE???? time at least the approximate

t
tuman31 15.12.19

ASMO
and unless the cooldown (pause) no, between ordering boxes?

A
Asmo 15.12.19

tuman31
If they are to be transported to different warehouses-it is not, and three minutes I think, or five

A
Asmo 15.12.19

In General, I did and bought this Opressor -2, very hesitant, for it is related as something very contradictory.
In the end, I realized I put delûkso in the garage for all game solo, and I will use it only for playing with friends (on Opressor you can't take passengers ?)
Compared to deluxes, at the maximum height it flies faster and the incline steeper than Deluxe, on the ground a lot faster.
Of the shortcomings - 1 20 missiles.( in the same Deluxe, there were 30 and they very rarely ran out).
Oh, and when I'm not farmy cars and boxes - use it through the club, and he as the favorite motorcycle and HP Regent, after a stray shots

e
ed58963 15.12.19

there is no shortage of it. rocket not down. takeoff-landing smooth, not broken. agile. what was rocky thinking when he introduced they might be XS. apparently the lust for profit from Sharkov brought to mind. if the skill of shooting from building codes is not perfect either aimbot or smile and wave at any events in public games

A
Asmo 15.12.19

Yes, the sessions is now relatively safe to travel or pressure, or on the armor like the insurgent. Everything else is crazy opresores MK2 will be permanently destroyed

e
ed58963 15.12.19

S
Superlesvagonka 15.12.19

Guys how to sell opresor without terrorbyte and night club?