3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 14.09.19 09:08 pm

Automatic finishing blows (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tired of asking all the topics, nobody really knows. How does this option do? If the option is enabled fatalities happen randomly, and when I disable them at all. What am I doing wrong, what are the conditions for executing finishing moves if the option is disabled? In General, really knowledgeable people who understood it, please answer
42 Comments
Sort by:
n
nixao229 14.09.19

You're in the 2 year padmaka played? There had the most fatalities to do

R
RGC 14.09.19

nixao229
I only asked for knowledgeable people to answer

k
klas32658 14.09.19

Scopolamine
yeah I have a week looking for answer scoring

k
klas32658 14.09.19

watch lets play who can reveal the secret

p
pochtipushkin 14.09.19

Also interested in this question. I hope that someone put some thought into and will be able to give a clear answer.
Although, it is possible that this setting just disables the goal to armature not Ssali boiling water, when their little child, begged the game chops off somebody's head. Perhaps this setting is just the nature of censorship.

B
Brikks 14.09.19

You in the second Witcher played at all? Know where the finishing blows was done or not? In answer to your question. You already wrote above, all unaware...

k
klas32658 14.09.19

Brikks
well races you have such a good memory you remind everyone that I do not remember what yesterday did and then 4 years have passed

R
RGC 14.09.19

Brikks
I remember the whole thing there for use of epinephrine answered specific button, then the button is not there! Clever damn, he doesn't know shit and blames other

B
Brikks 14.09.19

klas32658
This need to see a doctor, if you do not remember what happened yesterday...

Scopolamine
Tutorials ingeym tried to read?

R
RGC 14.09.19

Brikks
The topic title and description to read tried?

p
prickly_81 14.09.19

but how then do not care how he's doing the head chopping

K
King George 14.09.19

If the option is enabled at the end of random fights going on random auto opponent finishing moves (fatality, in their language). If it is disable finishing moves will be gone. That's the whole story. No extra shortcuts or secret Alliance of the sword and ploughshare is not provided. Option made exclusively for beauty works in two modes. Your Cap. :)

_
_SHERHAN____ 14.09.19

Brikks
in the Witcher 2 finishing moves was key (X) when completing the scale of adrenaline in the s part of the no, I don't know why philosophize?

B
Brikks 14.09.19

Vladimir Risky
All you have described is known to all who read the training from the beginning. Nobody's fault that you turned it off and tried to do everything through the anus...

U
U_Scarecrow_U 14.09.19

As far as I understand, the goal is often triggered when:
a) As mentioned above, which is the last enemy;
b) When the other enemies are relatively far away from the thing (but still less than in the first case);
C) When use of the mark of Axi or after triggering the chance to stun an enemy (if such a feature of the arms is present).
On start of finishing is also affected by the uneven terrain and the position of the title relative to the enemy.

p
pochtipushkin 14.09.19

Brikks
Wrote and asked. In fact, no valuable information in posts above was not. The only answer with a question. What's the point of such posts?

C
Cyfrik 14.09.19

Scopolamine
randomly works, more often it turns out if you produced counter-attack or Dodge before the final blow.

_
_SHERHAN____ 14.09.19

then the question arises, why do the scale of adrenaline?

G
Givemethedust 14.09.19

_SHERHAN____
it increases the damage of weapons and characters. Adrenaline is required to use active skills. Read the skill descriptions not destiny? And write about it.

B
Brikks 14.09.19

Givemethedust
In training wrote about everything, but you read about it then ask around the forum))) Experts turn off hints and I don't know what to do))) Laughter, and only.