3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 15.12.19 11:40 am

Funny phrases and words of the people and the police/army (Just Cause 2)

My friend I play on the computer,I wanted to attach the hook to the boat soldier hooked his first,and he yells:Viejitas,viejitas.And when hitched him to the boat,he yelled:oooooooo,aaaaaaaaaaa,yyyyyyyyyyeaaaah.And any words from the game you have heard?
30 Comments
Sort by:
I
IzitStar 15.12.19

Funny, when Rico borrows plane flying in the middle of the island (is it okay if I borrow this???)

S
Ser Lancevrot 15.12.19

A passersby even when sbivaet Rico says ''the ROAD, MANIACS!''

V
Vasek. 15.12.19

Civilian: Maybe in 3 years to save up for a new mattress

H
HEUMEXA 15.12.19

they just took kunali her behind bars

H
HEUMEXA 15.12.19

I heard the sound of helicopters in the mountains, probably the soldiers

F
FastSnail 15.12.19

when vikidivaet from a helicopter Rico says pasazhirov to take not ordered or something like this

L
Laymovyy 15.12.19

He is bleeding , OH, YOU PIECE of MANURE :)

D
DestinyHope 15.12.19

I was in such a stupor, went to the military base, saw the pipeline blew up, and then Rico says: It was an error in design, because they are)

[
[...] 15.12.19

Scoring phrase warriors...
-I zahau
-Abhaziya

F
Fender Tremolo 15.12.19

COOL the pronunciation is funny. and something about the law and the alcoholic say residents literally do not remember.

V
Vingo 15.12.19

or I heard,caught in the jeep,hanging on to the hood,and military go together:
1st soldier:I it's lost!
2nd soldier:he winiso!
1st soldier:Oh, you piece of manure!
2nd soldier:abhaziya!)))killed finally then)

d
dart mol 2 15.12.19

Yes, these troops Pana what maniacs when they shoot they sort of say OOOOH GIRL you LIKE from this expression and so stupid bullish voice say it already is scary but seriously I laughed for an hour.Even when we moisten the General then hears Rico wildly laughs (the Joker skin really works).And phrases and is it okay if I borrow this,now have fun,now the grandmother not to call.

K
KostaR_Max 15.12.19

The pipeline - WILL KNOW HOW to PUMP OIL through the PIPES, FREAKS!!!
And when passers-by pcguest gun and they sit down ( about women), and sighing and moaning like a fucked*tsya)

Q
QuanticTeam 15.12.19

Sometimes, if the Ular to sit in the car, he said: URAA, Scorpio with me!!!
And the military is screaming Pandak Panay is like Stalin

v
vasekk6100 15.12.19

R RRR"R(RRR"RRR RRR RSR° R±With"RRR° PEP· Rers Rssrrr):RS... S" Rssfr RR°RRR·R°!
R RERR(RIR·RRR°R" S SSR±RRR):RRC' S SSR±C"-RRS' RRR±R"RR!

M
MORSOV 15.12.19

When I'm in front of the military stole their car (before it killed one) the second shouted: you schto, it's our car!

M
MORSOV 15.12.19

When hit by a car someone else, a set of sentences:
I was aiming in another
Damn pedestrians!
Oh Oh!

M
MORSOV 15.12.19

When Rico was hurt by crying, he falls and gets up, he makes a sound like sneezing.

G
GTAshnik i NFSnik 15.12.19

When approaching a mission to capture a strong point, one Ular saying, ...they say he killed ten men with his bare hands.... And yet, when you take a minigun: Now will be bad". If you attach a soldier to the wall, he will first threaten, and then say it's ne smeschno.
PS
Still as funny :DDDDDDD

M
Mihael762 15.12.19

I have often when transport black market bought the pilot says:Try not to break anything,okay who am I kidding.