3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EKCTPACEHC 15.12.19 11:42 am

Job in the Midst of chaos (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Guys job to collect three Spartan printing in Athens ''in the midst of chaos'', infinite?
11 Comments
Sort by:
v
ventor93 15.12.19

No.

-
--00--00-- 15.12.19

EKCTPACEHC
5 times in Sparta, 5 in Athens, and then quest the final battle. Collect for them two sets of equipment

E
EKCTPACEHC 15.12.19

ventor93
--00--00--
Thank you, and then I told him three times brought it all a little)))

m
melvinov 15.12.19

Not to create a new topic, ask here. Task naked, you need to find the charm of the Archer in the cave. All the rules, but I'm informed this cave was cleaned out and killed the bully, who the mascot should be (watched the video and the mascot was at it), now this stupid thug is already dead. A lot of times came to the cave, but only respawn normal enemies... it just lies dead and to take with him nothing is impossible, so the quest is hanging not complete. Are there any options to implement it?

L
Ledorami 15.12.19

melvinov
Exactly the same problem.
Found a solution?

m
melvinov 15.12.19

Ledorami
Alas no, so there's this quest. You have to write to TP about this job, I thought I will fix the patch... go into that cave many times after the update in hopes of a fix, but it was no use. While that is busy dealing with TP about achievements... feeling like a lamppost trying to communicate and screenshots to prove your facts.

a
anti_Alien 15.12.19

melvinov
If you come closer to the thugs, the inscription to finish the banker, is also not appearing?

L
Ledorami 15.12.19

anti_Alien
No, there is only Bump and all. Moreover, after receiving the quest, I have the man was alive, but then his body is still the mascot did.

a
anti_Alien 15.12.19

Ledorami
The job is taken in Mesure in the Cradle of Zeus, to the East of the cave of Rhea and West of the synchronization point "the summit of mount IDA". Related talk to naked Archer, fight against the wolves, and then free the prisoner. During the conversation you learn where to look for the bandit camp, and treasure. In addition, Pandora can be hired as a special crew member. It will be an epic character, increasing damage by 9% and damage from flaming arrows shot by 15%.

Cave of Rhea nearby. Go scrape it against opponents and search each body, to get the medallion a naked Archer and complete the quest.

L
Ledorami 15.12.19

anti_Alien
it was all done and not one circle) From someone who was supposed to be a medallion, it is not there. The body is lying, you can drag it to another location, but with it nothing happens.

m
melvinov 15.12.19

anti_Alien
Very interesting and unnecessary description. Your on LVL 70 and fully stripped with a map and a question I don't understand how to perform SS*NY additional quest? Or what was the text in bold? Let me explain again, after getting the story quests early in the game to talk to the Wolf or something like this, I went to explore the map, the entire map. Every cave, extra quest or something else gets in the way... i.e. returning to the main task about the Wolf I was 40 Hz or 50 LVL, with a fully open map and a question (which is not the plot of course). Actually, Yes, in Mesure I met this Archer killed wolves, took a quest to find a locket near almost there in the cave. Here is the problem, this cave I cleared sagooool to take this quest and when I went to the cave to complete the quest, but the enemies were there, except for a single Muscle... which is just lying with a corpse when I killed him. Video from YouTube shows how man to him, sneaks up, kills and then takes his medallion... us with Ledorami not kill anyone, he's already dead... take it with nothing. Only wear it in the cave... I took threw it in the water, thought can disappear. Hell, walking around like g... in the hole and all. But the quest is not completed hanging for a very long time. This was kasyak with a chest in some ruins on the island, the same song... the trunk cleaned out in the study of the island, then got on his quest... come and oblaten chest for a long time, and quest burns on it. Fixed the trunk soon and the quest completed. Then it will be necessary later to write in TP as familiar with the achievements (if you understand)... Or You have ideas how to revive or how to put it in his pocket the locket on the body?
In the cave is only 1 thug, he's not respawn but does not disappear, just the body. Here is a screenshot (can record video) for understanding that with the body can only do one thing... lift and carry it to the cave in the video is his medallion, and the quest active... and how to be?
Спойлерhttps://i106.fastpic.ru/big/2019/0122/d4/_1cf78d85cd3c624a490ae98945bd31d4.jpg