3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teldaram 15.12.19 11:42 am

Premier League in FIFA in the future (FIFA 19)

As you see, the Premier League finally moved to PES or is it a temporary phenomenon?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
An__ei 15.12.19

Teldaram
Have you not noticed that фифа18,17 in the Premier League graphics are worse than in the Western leagues ?

N
NoN141 15.12.19

Damn I asked you to add in the FIFA Chinese championship, and they have removed Russian :D .

a
akon1te 15.12.19

Teldaram
Well, as I understand it in the Premier League, and EA is clearly not ready to pay money for not the most popular League. Although it can be.

b
bandit13a 15.12.19

Rather EA love money I have FIFA 18 has been bought but not upgrading trains is not done stadiums in short websie nothing but asking for the 3 piece for what? flesh and clubs for the brand don't want. In short buys shit League and don't complain

A
Artamonich92 15.12.19

Premier League 3-4 years is likely to be in PES. And here is how further things will happen - is unclear.

V
Visheva 15.12.19

Like a contract with Konami for a year... We believe that 20 is RPL, and ideally with the FNL just add

i
igrivii8 15.12.19

And whether our craftsmen in 19ю patches from Rplay to do, does anyone happen to know?))

A
Alexander_Vesker 15.12.19

igrivii8
at the time of creation 19 FIFA after the world Cup was signed contract with Lokomotiv because they were Champions. Spartak and CSKA they are in the Rest of the world. Other clubs have not signed a contract with EA because their game is not present and will not be

A

Visheva
the Russian clubs have not signed a contract with FIFA.play for 3 clubs

i
igrivii8 15.12.19

Alexander_Vesker
Yes you that, here you have me, straight eyes opened. I mean, everyone was hoping that there would be craftsmen, as his time with fifasoccer'a, and you're just took and cut off all of my useless hope. And there's nothing ordinary man who, in the FIFA almost from the ' 95 play, to think that in our country there are craftsmen themselves making mods and add-ons.

A

igrivii8
well, I play with the 98 and che?if clubs no they will not.they refused.play what is

i
igrivii8 15.12.19

Alexander_Vesker
You tell me, you know how to read or just stupid? I told you about the mods/patches/add-ons , while you tell me about what the Premier League initially, no...But about what you write, I know.

A

igrivii8
WILL NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so it is clear?

i
igrivii8 15.12.19

Alexander_Vesker
Whence such confidence, what will not. It's clear that the official update or Supplement with it will not, but where did you get this obstinacy, saying, no hands, himself, to make such a patch can't?!

A

igrivii8
because he did not need anyone

M
Mister_Iks 15.12.19

Have you noticed the number of mods after FIFA 2011 came out each time became less and less, that came to this, apparently
Alexander_Vesker wrote:
because he did not need anyone
is.

F
F..K admin 15.12.19

In spite of pendosam Russia will not return to your favorite the world of the Premier League in FIFA. It's retaliatory sanctions from a prosperous country to third world countries.