3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KiNNey56 15.12.19 11:44 am

Switching between potions\\bombs on the controller. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In the game, while opening rucksack in the window with potions\bombs available 4 cells, but the equipment in the game, fast access (RB), the cell with the bombs you see this: 1\2.
When you play on the keyboard are always shown all 4 potions assigned to certain keys, but I don't know how it works on the controller, because the display only 2 of them, and inconvenience.

The question is how to toggle these potions\bomb?

PS. Playing on the gamepad because it's more convenient, in my opinion.

9 Comments
Sort by:
t
tvoimoiagent 15.12.19

Hold down the up, down potions, bombs in the menus(you hold down down it's the bottom two cells up and two of the top when in backpack choose)

B
BezNika1 15.12.19

The d-pad left-right to hold.

B
Bupycop 15.12.19

KiNNey56
KiNNey56 wrote:
Playing on the gamepad because it's more convenient, in my opinion.
This created the topic, to deal with management on the controller. L-logic))0

D
Denis Kyokushin 15.12.19

KiNNey56
Just on the gamepad with the number buttons trouble, and potions on the d-pad up/down.I also didn't like it.To change need a little longer on the d-pad to press, then the potion change, but it takes time and is inconvenient during battle

a
anguis 15.12.19

The people, the question is off topic please tell me. As quickly as possible to collect cards for guinta? where to buy or maybe buried where?

t
tvoimoiagent 15.12.19

anguis
play with everyone once in a new village come) or mark where you were better a few initial quest of parties to play to the deck and was a hero or a couple. Well, the tree hanging one card, but it falls so so like.

a
anguis 15.12.19

tvoimoiagent
thank you

K
KiNNey56 15.12.19

Bupycop
Yes... I played the old version of the Witcher, when there was no such, and later updated it, after which there were an unknown function, that said.

r
rushelex 15.12.19

Menu signs/bombs to bring the left stick on the bomb, and the right stick left or right will change the bomb. About the potions mentioned above: to during the game to change the potion, you need to hold the directional pad up/down depending on what potion you want to change.