3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19 05:07 am

Noob here. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

All ku has just started to play.
Useful tips here.
Unidade got.How to get rid of them?
They call turntables.
10 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.12.19

Evil Wizard
He only started playing in General, just get off them or shoot down the choppers with large caliber weapons gun down and then rock out. This game from yubisoft and she in some places, bursting at the seams with your logic a mechanic just ignore the game as a whole performs its task and definitely worth the money for the discount, not the same wood as diviin )

g
golubkov 16.12.19

Chuck_Norris_
And that such device wood?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 16.12.19

golubkov
Shooting, the character that is animation, peer levels, Wildlands pulls more or less normal mechanics of the shooting, the scene of the highlands nature, the character moves much more interesting, management techniques, but still it felt like division 2 in mountainous terrain, in General, more advanced game from yubisoft from a third party, another would be more thoughtful of the little things and changes crooked a working mechanic and would be a good game and so for me personally this game is good only at discount...

E
Eugene8080 16.12.19

Everything is easy.

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19

In short as I understand it, such a tactic:
Cut in the drone, mark enemies.
Then a sniper shot UPS them in turn.
In particular I had the Unidad base with towers so the dudes in the towers to bring down first.

U
Uebato 16.12.19

Evil Wizard
on the spot

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19

What provinces are the easiest?

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19

Tormented with cheats.They are not.Artmann does not work.
How to hack?Need resources.

N
NovaRegul 16.12.19

The Magician, The Hermit
look at the global map. The icons are there, under the portraits of bosses from 2 to 5, in my opinion, more badges marked, the harder it is. The resources do not chase, play high resources, you will be enough above crash. Main - catch of the informants and take data from them where to look for new, more powerful trunks and goggles for lift experience.

M
Mag Otshelnik 16.12.19

The problem with the mission steal a helicopter.There is always a Lieutenant who starts to run away.
Sits in the helicopter and flies away.