3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ant240801 16.12.19 05:07 am

Ways to recruit new reapers (XCOM 2)

And the other comrades. Who knows?
14 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Caduceus 16.12.19

ant240801
at the headquarters, where you give the soldiers the mission of the factions, sometimes as a reward will be given.

S
SimplyTheCat 16.12.19

Mr.Caduceus
And if you specifically - there is the task of Recruitment.
Recruitment: Reaper
Recruitment: The Defender
Recruitment: Magician, etc.

R
Rinnar 16.12.19

And how often appear?, and that at me only after the death of the Reaper, you can recruit a new one.

J
Jerzy3 16.12.19

Rinnar
Not the most frequent event. And a maximum of two characters faction can get for the game.
But you can put a couple of mods to speed things up
Спойлерhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1126788564&searchtext=HeroesFromAll
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1136550654&searchtext=recruit
and in the path steamapps commonXCOM 2\Xcom2-WarOfTheChosen \XcomGame\Config\DefaultGameData.ini in string maxheroesperfaction to change an f to any number of investigators, whatever you want.

R
Rinnar 16.12.19

Thank you

g
ganjin 16.12.19

Not quite in the topic, but the reapers. Tell me, how in the hell do guerrilla school, he can hacking to increase? At first I thought that may be hiring, you can get the Reaper with initially high cracking, but immediately realized that this is nonsense) They are probably the same. When the recruit obtains the class a technician him with a gun give a lot of hacking under the new title of he increases, the Reaper can't catch. Well, except that if he raise a secret hacking operations, but also wonder why do it?... Or I don't understand something or is the most delusional partisan improvement in the school.

B
Bermag 16.12.19

ganjin
I, of course, very late, but to improve the hacking the reapers need if you want to pass the job one fighter and stealth,)
I gnatovskii efforts, passed the job on stealing important objects of the one Reaper. Sometimes there is a cracking option to stay undetected while hacking, if not, just wait until the end of your turn, turn on the cloak and knocked on the other end of the map, call the Ranger and home)

m
mefiro 16.12.19

Bermag
Indeed, for example, or when you play with the mod on the complexity, for example the better advent in conjunction with the increase of enemies 2-3 times + slowing treatment, construction and research. A group of soldiers as in the classics, Reaper, attack, often the only chance not to lose the scenario. And if you consider a tick event and the effects become permanent, it becomes quite difficult)).

g
ganjin 16.12.19

Bermag
And, about understand. Thank you.

mefiro
Well, the creators of the game could hardly have done it with the expectation of fashion.

V
Vitaliku76 16.12.19

As you can Dragunova an extra cell to get? Well, for grenades or bullets?

a
ant240801 16.12.19

Vitaliku76
There is a random perk for the cell

V
Vitaliku76 16.12.19

ant240801
And you can read more plz

a
ant240801 16.12.19

Vitaliku76
When receiving the Reaper, he is able to receive random perks other classes. Among them is the perk of additional cell.

V
Vitaliku76 16.12.19

ant240801
got it, thanks.
Received cell in the last rank, when it nafik is not necessary.