3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tavik 16.12.19 05:10 am

Extra ammo when picking up weapons. (Fallout 4)

Hello, I will be brief. Did somebody when picking up weapons from enemies are ammo for this weapon type? I personally learned about it only after he lost 1K hours. And yet, I wanted to ask the experienced survivalist, what is not obvious chips which greatly affect the game you know?
12 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 16.12.19

Tavik
Care and observation.
Spoiler

D
Devil of PC game 16.12.19

Daaaaa

T
Tavik 16.12.19

fox345
You do not understand, give weapon+ammo, and if you pick up a weapon it will give the cartridges a second time, supposedly will give ammunition that this weapon was

T
Tavik 16.12.19

fox345
For example, this raider on the screenshot you get 13 rounds .38 and if you pick up the weapons too, the weapons get more ammo

f
fox345 16.12.19

Tavik
Well, if you managed to kill the enemy before he shot all the ammo and switched to a manual (cold) weapon, of course in addition to the cartridges in the pockets, you can get them from the store too. In S. T. A. L. K. E. R. stores had to gut a separate action, in this game, this procedure was abolished.

B
Bearhunt 16.12.19

Tavik
For weapons medium range (machine gun), improving it, it is better to not raise ubico, and a rate of fire: ammunition, of course, flies faster, but the efficiency is higher at times, energy weapons less effective on live targets, and in the game the most, minigun is better not to use - promotion of trunks takes too much time, and the range and effectiveness of... Well, just cry. For me personally, the best weapon was the machine gun of the Pack with a silencer, enhanced quick-shop and rate of fire. Butt shovel does not increase the time to aim when shooting without thinking.

h
hummer111 16.12.19

Tavik
Didn't get it. Raised the rifle to her in the clip ammo, then raised just the cartridges. Do I understand correctly?

T
Tavik 16.12.19

hummer111
So

T
Tavik 16.12.19

hummer111
For example I had no ammo for the minigun. I killed the enemy with the minigun in his inventory was a minigun and 100 rounds of ammunition, picked up a minigun and ammo, they become 600

h
hummer111 16.12.19

Tavik
Well, it has always been so. What's the bike to open?!!!

T
Tavik 16.12.19

hummer111
Well, I didn't know HD
I think many don't know

N
Nukemall 16.12.19

Tavik wrote:
For example I had no ammo for the minigun. I killed the enemy with the minigun in his inventory was a minigun and 100 rounds of ammunition, picked up a minigun and ammo, they become 600
That's right - 100 rounds of ammunition in inventory and 500 in minigame. About what a question was?