3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danila Kurilov 16.12.19 05:10 am

The location of the objects - tips (Fallout 76)

Understand and memory map: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/c/c2/West_Virginia_map.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20181113182042
Weapons:
-Homemade - is (green location, next to red) the town of Harpes Ferry, there will be a house on the outskirts of the city (description of house: two storey, 1st floor shop, 2 dwelling, the building visible hole on the 2nd floor and lisinka leading to the roof) on the roof of the building will be burnt to your LVL or high level wooden house in which he can zastavnitsky LVL 25 or higher (this is the strongest rifle in the game) (from 37-65 damage in the combat carbine 20-40 for comparison).
Diagram: Homemade (rare)- is issued for the event which kick-ass is a rare... location Eastern Regional Penitentiory (prison love), you can also buy on the seller
-Automatic granotomet M79 and a nail gun - with a small trench vypadaet infected with the wendigo (also vypadaet and other mistake 25-50 LVL) the best farm in the cave of the wendigo (mountains, between the light and dark green areas)
-50 mm machine gun - go to Hemlock Holes (bar the white area from the top) there will be a small traditional Graftskin a clearing with a monster, then it will be crashed orthocryl and supermutants (your level), a number of machines and the same 50 mm machine gun (LVL 25-50) (damage 20~40)
-M79 Granotomet drop from the burned LVL 26 (LVL 25-45, 65-105 damage)
-Chainsaw (LVL 20)- location hard to say... the red zone, where the bottom of the card or a little above the town with robots, is the house next to the bog (correspond 26-50 LVL), in a small house will lie in the corner of the Chainsaw (don't suggest 2 damage)
-Fat man - you can get (LVL 25) with a small trench from an infected megosfera LVL 46 in locatii Middle Mountains Cabins or found in locatii where excavation diagrams of armor (below lactate), there will be a building, not getting into it, climb down where tipo tramway, and salesem on the roof, then along the paths and go to the end and there will be a LVL 45 Fat
-Head of storytron - drop from stormdrane (not suggest, when reloading and when firing will receive radiation 20-40), if you look you can get a trash-head of storytron, and then it can be used for creating the hat from the head for your Persian (require scheme ;3)
Radium carbine - sold from a dealer with a large trench (40-50 LVL), located near rose there is a ski shop, and there sits the merchant (130-230 covers, depends on the damage) ( LVL 40 27 40 damage radiation damage-50 LVL 50 damage-37 radiation damage)
-Supermelt - drop from the super mutants at LVL 30 (and some you level this and level the hammer)
-Light machine gun - drop from anigilyatorov (in withspring is annihilatory) with a small trench (40-50 LVL 15-17 damage)
-A bunch of min- (who needs to farm in Whitesprings) are in the toilet, you need to have skill hack 1, it is located near the Golf course (the site at an angle of 35-45 degrees, with the building in which farm), there is 3 mines and 2 drawers with Gren
Diagram: ultracetbuy armor or a full set - up (pieces and whole), of the scheme can be received by event in the murder of the uterine zverolov (I performed and gave a little bit of circuitry, but I do the guys gave all the schemes), and full (almost polomano) armor can be obtain doing the job of the brotherhood of steel for the job the belly of the beast ( ), and you get this armor (she's only LVL 50) and transfer scheme: minigun
Diagram: Raskopala armor - (25 - 50 LVL), go to Striker Row (black area, middle bottom), there will be a building and Parking (enemies from ghouls to robots, high LVL s), go to the Park and the right will be the entrance, enter (not back down) go into a little booth and go through it inside (inside) and we descent (enemies), there will be power armor without block and a lot of service stations power armor (2 of them), there will be terminal go into it and presses raskopala armor, everything! Olala! Easy, the current is difficult because of the enemies (suggest to reenter until all will not be killed, or will the ghouls (they are weak).
+ another one on top of the world in the booth will be a shelf on which may appear nishtyaki for example plasma pistol (25-50 LVL not too weak and the ammo rare kick. Over 56 levels, have collected only 90+ rounds), and GAUS (35-50) on the fan
Schema:
I know only one Scheme: large water station is in the cache of the matrons, on location, Camp McClintock (near REP), near dry lake.
Thanks for the read, hope helped their personal experiences. If something else is going to find it will add. Now I want to find Circuit: terminal, iron doors and iron walls to camp but can't find :((((((
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danila Kurilov 16.12.19

changed this forum 30 times in the same time XD

D
Danila Kurilov 16.12.19

If something want to add then write

G
Gyrfalcon 1221 17.12.20

where to get schemes for musical instruments

T
Taurin78 04.07.21

And how to get a jet pack for simple armor, not for power armor, but for simple one? I heard on the quest of some faction that you need to go through so that its scheme could be obtained, or the jet pack itself without a scheme, but for which faction you need to complete the quest, I still did not understand.

M
McCloud51 12.07.21

Taurin78
You need to go through the storyline either for the Prop (settlers), or for the Crater (raiders). Purchased for gold bars from a special merchant. Ingots and the merchant himself with his assortment open only after completing the storyline for any of the above factions + give an achievement in incentive.

T
Taurin78 23.07.21

McCloud51
Got it! 👌 Thank you!

O
Oksanochka 16 07.02.22

Can you please tell me where to find a diagram for a red tactical headlamp for power armor?