3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vad13 14.09.19 09:09 pm

Bulldog 6 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Well, actually this canoe - was given the task to steal a grenade launcher from the freedom base. On his mestonahozhdenii knew the chef. But dolgovtsam did not like his food.. In General, chefs are no longer with us... And I ran the entire base - well, not ANYWHERE ... podskazhite where to get...
21 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vidos 14.09.19

try to use the bug. Just do the bulldog lies in the village(where else Svobodny give the quest to kill the bloodsuckers) in a house with a basement. Bulldog is not visible, but if you run to the basement and poke F on the floor, then in the inventory it will appear.
100% guarantee not to give, but I was wrong.

V
Vad13 14.09.19

And who-thread knows where this Zlamany warehouse on the basis of Freedom?

G
Gent 14.09.19

I found bulldog and a handful of cartridges in the village in the basement.
and it could be seen, though came across by accident.

M
Marked_One 14.09.19

Oh, I see... so then I just wandered, what would the Bloodsuckers to shoot...

P
Patri00t 14.09.19

Found Bulldog at the headquarters of the freedom on the 1st floor, right, then left, there is 2 boxes on top are blue, one of them was a Bulldog.

V
Vad13 14.09.19

OO Thank you)

M
Marked_One 14.09.19

Found in the village, weighs 6 kg. cents Really spent two to four bloodsuckers)))

B
Baiern 14.09.19

On the basis of the freedom bulldog's one. In the house where their home sits on the first floor enter and immediately for the right people there in a mask stands and says the Arsenal theirs and the entrance only to members of the group. And type constantly so they said sdrisni and cheto similar. In short, I zasavica and slashed him. And there cartridges 10 pieces, the bulldog, medkits, antirad and 2 of the machine. But the village can be more I have it all cut and Nitsche not found. Where is this cabin? There is not one house with a basement. It is still possible for the controller to run by the way.

M
MR z 14.09.19

I seem to know in the village I was there 3 bloodsucker met
But I'm not sure I found the bulldog because I don't know how he looks

D
DeX 14.09.19

It is still possible for the controller to run by the way.
I ran once.. here from the house where he POPs up, broke boards in the basement there are bullets for grenade launcher, and he seems to have disappeared(.. by the way the controller is a strange- his attitude to me neutral were the harm it cause I could not

B
BARBIBOSS 14.09.19

With a Bulldog-6 is apparently a bug.I spoke with the Chef(we must come to him with vodka). He gives mark in the village with the bloodsuckers. Mark found the basement, but there is only ammo, and the Bulldog is no.I'll try to go again from the save.

M
Marked_One 14.09.19

by the way the controller is a strange- his attitude to me neutral were the harm it cause I could not
So many, I have a boar and sabaki periodically become Friends and bloodsuckers Neutrals...)))

MR z
Bloodsuckers there are four, how many are looking for, more not found.
I don't know, Bulldog 6, I found, only without the bullets, although the first time was accompanied by seven bullets.

F
Fedor Sumkin _1 14.09.19

and I had my turn,I pobuhat with him)and all he nal coordinates I went back to the bloodsuckers killed,and pode in the house founded his..

A
Alex686 14.09.19

Anyone controller seen in this village with the bloodsuckers? I'm always attacked as soon as I run there))

M
Marked_One 14.09.19

I've seen

G
GlassSnake 14.09.19

I do the grenade launcher were found, picked up, then threw on the basis of liberty, and when the quest took me, even with the chef talking was not necessary. Incidentally, the bulldog lies on the second floor of the hut Lukas (wrote above), in the basement of the house with the bloodsuckers (100% selection to the left of the ammo), in Pripyat, near the first house on the right and on the Cordon (!!!) in the car on the bridge (I was shown as a cache).

D
DISCO-KING 14.09.19

Help plz where to get grantomet Bulldog???

A
Account_is_deleted 14.09.19

There is Freedom in that house where Lucas (room behind a grating, the blue box on the cabinets). Is still possible to walk from the base of Liberty to the North and slightly to the left - there's an abandoned village with a water tower, in one of the houses in the basement of a bulldog.

D
DISCO-KING 14.09.19

SPS bol.))

S
SOWL 14.09.19

ATP then ATP...you be careful I last there 5 bloodsuckers and controller met...all at once...:))