3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XocT132 16.12.19 05:10 am

Episode 20 extra missions (spoilers) (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Please tell me, in 20 episode got a job to fly boy attacked successfully how to do it?
12 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karen Keshishyan 16.12.19

XocT132
here is a pretty freaky but effective method but as I understand it must be pumped fast shipping

R
RGC 16.12.19

Karen Keshishian
this is what would be generally occurred I did not understand

E
Esthetix 16.12.19

Scopolamine
In short more than 20 times in this flying boy shoot that is dostijenie, just then the man decided vypendritsya delivery.

X
XBoy360 16.12.19

Karen Keshishian
Esthetix
And it seemed to me that you need a water gun at him poshmalyat. I made a mistake? I after this mission, began to pump water-pistol, I thought to return to later in this mission. Ie it is not?

E
Esthetix 16.12.19

Venom XBoy 360
You can with it ))) I had it pumped already before the mission , I for fun and shmalyaet, but there can be with conventional weapons is all that matters a lot to a shootout in the end it will get in the end, though one figure ognenova shit will not Makarnasi

X
XBoy360 16.12.19

Esthetix
Sorry, just Ocelot on radio while trying to evacuate says it's a good idea to know who this fiery hell. I thought maybe at least the water is calm and give time to Fulton.

E
Esthetix 16.12.19

Venom XBoy 360
no , the trick is that when Fulton raised a bit any Persian comes to mind , but this guy just lights up and flies away
Maybe when Fulton the portal there XS I can't say

H
Hawkwind 16.12.19

By the way, helped me method of video delivery. Most importantly, after the collapse of the water tower, to be exactly on the body is burning man and call on the shipping. Box if not the first, the second or third attempt will land exactly on the head of the Mantissa, and he collapses. After that, the fire can be evacuated. And as rightly suggested Karen Keshishian, no pumped delivery fail, the torch will Wake up early.

X
XocT132 16.12.19

Hawkwind
It is possible and easier as I found out later, take the machine gun and continuously shoot at Mantis, 1 attempts all turned out.

H
Hawkwind 16.12.19

XocT132
Thank you for the tip when I am on S pass, I will try this method.

X
XocT132 16.12.19

Hawkwind
It can be easier if you pumped at max stun prosthesis, then on the 3rd charge he cuts down Volgin with 1 blow and nothing else to do. mission is won)

d
dsom 16.12.19

I came on this mission with pumped powered sniper rifle and automatic grenade launcher . Fought with these bastards all day (day off spent , bitch :-( ) Hey , kojima ! You I need one day off ! Still could not fill up latumahina ... Shot him with the sniper rifle and grenade launcher - ZERO ! ZERO ! But it turned out you need to take a gun ... That's all . Passed the first time . Unleashes the first tower on FIERMAN - shoot at the boy , and then unleashes the second tower and the lad on the fifth hit from a machine gun disappears . Even had to evacuate Fulton GRACEHOPER .