3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 16.12.19 05:11 am

Which character in GTA 5 do you prefer? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I like Trevor;)and you?
56 Comments
Sort by:
T
Technic82 16.12.19

Trevor, no options...

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 16.12.19

Nigga named Franklin, of course! Niger taxis! And in all senses of the word...

O
OMEGA 16.12.19

Franklin....

D
Di1etant 16.12.19

Yes, every character is good.

s
sdhsadhjkashdjkhjkdjk 16.12.19

DonateMaster
)
Technic82
you are right))
nigga40000
he's my second

K
Kagyr ODim iz Stima 16.12.19

But if without jokes, then I like Michael, he looks at me with something, and the problem I have in life(taking into account the mentality and the country, of course) - and age is almost one(well, minus the 10 years I have, but it is a trifle), and with family problems, and with a wife of understanding no ,the bolts are living on credit, and in General my life is almost complete HS bunch of problems(maybe actually this is not so, but the feeling is very close)... Michael and I are very similar, and I'm not kidding now... almost...

s

nigga40000
)))

S
Shepard N7 16.12.19

Trevor

F
Fat Vladimir 16.12.19

Trevor.

A
Anomel Suna 16.12.19

All the characters are good. Unlike any of the assassins, bidavilla and feces of duties in GTA 5 each character really like a man with character and history. And each character is unique.
Assassins - each character is just a conduit to another ancient artifact.
Kolda/Battle - cannon fodder on the tank/ in the exoskeleton (with the Exception of Captain Price, 3 MW is not dead - a record of survivability in the cold)

O
OMEGA 16.12.19

Den Good
3 MW is not dead - a record of survivability in the cold)
Don't forget that he fought in world war II.

A
Anomel Suna 16.12.19

OMЕGA
Fought a namesake/ relative. I mean only price from the Modern Warfare sub-series(which was born in the 60-ies of XX century)

M
Messaline 16.12.19

Call student but for me it's Trevor,a more perfect character to play in freeplay I didn't see any kind of reflection of the unconscious mind in the GTA,and himself as a character in spite of its inadequacy it is quite dramatic,it is clear that people simply did not have enough communication and simple human relations and became so he not just so,while the concept of friendship and love is alien to him and he would never betray unlike nigro and Mike

O
OMEGA 16.12.19

Den Good
He was immortal,it was he.

T
T.T.G 16.12.19

Michael Sanader with a midlife crisis. Franklin though was more alive, but the guys from SA look more colorful. Remains a drug addict Trevor, who with his directness and ability to negotiate dilutes this three, bringing the fun and madness. That's why he liked everyone.

P
Pretecs 16.12.19

Lamar

V
Vitalik Kobylinskiy 16.12.19

More like Michael.

s

Acne Kobylinskiy
)

a
andrewGaara 16.12.19

Only played a single.
I liked Michael. His character and history.

I
IDarkaxeI 16.12.19

I liked johnny Klebitz, while his some bastard cruel not soaked. Then she really burned, but hatred all the same does not relieve