3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimonneron 16.12.19 05:12 am

lga 1150 bios ver. 0711 Mat Board Asus Maximus VI Hero

Guys, plan to upgrade from i5 4670k to i7 4790k here I think I should prepare updated BIOS or not worth it ?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 16.12.19

dimonneron
The need to update was with the release of the refresh rate of the Riesen for AM4 when the old BIOS new cent were not working or 6700 / 7700 on a single socket, where it was necessary to update the BIOS to supply the processor with the new architecture, the same thing 2700 / 3770. In this case, it is not necessary to do so, processors of the same architecture will work without issues. Updated the BIOS always brings fixes and improvements (of course there are exceptions), so the latest BIOS is always good, but it is possible and is easier - it works, don't touch.

u
ucher.u 16.12.19

dimonneron
Why? Windu demolished, and a battery pull before doing this. BIOS change is not necessary. And if percent plan to add a graphics card later, then need to the latest version.

d
dimonneron 16.12.19

updated the BIOS, okazyvaetsya my version has been 2 in a row and I'm a little freaked out when I climbed on the office site))) good Flight everything has worked out thanks for the tip !!!!

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

ucher.u
and Windu why demolish? or are you of the sect in any unclear situation over the Windows?in a good wind but for so many disabled and configured that it is sometimes easier to move it to a new drive than to roll a new a couple of months to stumble on what you rules a couple of years ago .

A
An__ei 16.12.19

dimonneron
Think ahead . I7-4790k on the standard settings, a new graphics card the 20s already exports't have to podrazhaet otherwise increases the load on the graphics card.

d
dimonneron 16.12.19

An__ei
Yes, I understand and realize but enough for me with a full and nvidia 1050 ti

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

ucher.u
what these show-off about 4K and ultra? I though a word told about it?
you're a man without reason advised to carry ,Windu, that was my claim ,the meaning of demolition and new at all to adjust when it's working

S
SPR1GGAN 16.12.19

ucher.u
everything is clear with you ,clowns registry for errors is 4K ,blah blah blah verbal diarrhea

in the registry just to determine new hardware and will work as it should