3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
callmegod 16.12.19 05:12 am

The order of leveling skills? (Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden)

Who on what kind of ability it is necessary to accumulate points? What abilities and who decide to fight? What ability to start?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
SS44 16.12.19

Passed the game on the box. Want some guidance only to indicate...
The end of the ride will be 90% of the abilities. So pumped about everything... every Persian is only his personal skills and they should download in the first place , IMHO. More than half of the game can only use two . The third slot is open much later((( Skills are recruited into the slots one by one from the level of coolness and it is impossible to pump both serious and both of them in slots to score. I.e. only one serious you can use a small or passive(((
I liked the skill of the puppeteer with Magnus. Take control of the most healthy of the bunch and the two moves he's on your side. By his own grenade, it is possible to compromise with the enemies. Or divert it to the side... robots is not valid. And chain lightning it just stuns robots)))
The boar clear tank and he's the main problem with survival at the forefront. They liked to knock foes down. Single enemies are cut down and achieve the quiet without any problems and in the battle of the thread of the particularly nasty can drop.
From Selma leap frog allows far skaknut and get a thread of entrenched Hz. where mob.
Forgot the name of the peasant-mutant , but he's cutting off the robot on the course very useful thing.
Duck almost never used , because it stelcer sniper , and stealth I'm not so much played...
In most fights , if not agrit packs vrazhin have to fight either robots or monsters, and team skills matched to the task. Do with robots is easier , because the gun can score their camp with 20 or 50 % probability. When all three Persian shoot 6 times per turn at enemies , they are almost all the battle out of the camp not to go. Against mutants such most people do not and they usually in combat for more than a number is...
P. S. in Short , it is better to pump what you like testim at all in the fighting.
Do not be lazy more often savitsa , because I have to box the game sometimes crashes and the Persians in the structures was stuck , and on the computer probably more problems will be)))
P. P. S. Forgot))) There , just like Selma , into the side branch has increase damage from grenades. This damage + more damage when pumping from artifacts increase in the throw of reservation + optional additional slots for grenades. In the end frag grenades to throw her becomes very effective)))

c
callmegod 16.12.19

SS44
OK, but what about weapon upgrades? Improvements can be throw with the cannon on the gun? Or they will be forever tied to the weapon and they need to stick to the top guns?
Skills artifacts. They can be arbitrarily open or they act in the same way as skills? Well type 1 active skill artifact, on the same line? You need to immediately choose between; discounts, burly or +1 grenade, etc.?
APD: And what about new partners. When I find the 3rd it will be my level? And if I'm not going to use someone, he will simultaneously be pumped, even if its not activated?

S
SS44 16.12.19

All the improvements are placed and removed without restrictions.
By the end of the game, you can acccess all artifact pumping. Unless of course you find all 12 as like. I got to the end of the game all))) And the order in which they swing themselves think. Here not so much as with the skills - everything always works and stacks)))
PS Unnecessary weapons , removing his improvements , it is better to disassemble the parts , not sell. With parts to upgrade weapons in the game tighter than a money. The in-game shop do something not so. I've bought the game there a couple of trunks and 2-3 pack-a-punch on them and one armor. Well, maybe a few fragmentation grenades yet...

c
callmegod 16.12.19

SS44
Thank you.

S
SS44 16.12.19

Not sure about the levels of partners at the time of exposure , but sitting in reserve I think they are also gaining points. Remember that a duck in the second half of the game is not used there at the end of the game she had darkness points accumulated in short... don't worry about it))) and the third pers very quickly obtained.
By the way , when I played it was noticed that the levels of the characters grow farther in the game the faster. At the beginning of each level to notice , and then... I remember vaguely what it was like somewhere level on 47-th , and smoothed out a couple of locations and there is already 62-Oh!? Perhaps the story quests oily or mobs optional , but also very fatty)))

c
callmegod 16.12.19

SS44
Improvement of weapons, which are Roman numerals, they are as pumped? For each gun separately, or bound to character?

S
SS44 16.12.19

For each barrel separately and the upgrade price is always the same for all trunks. Initial, it is better not to pump and to save the parts to upgrade more moschnyh trunks))) Unless tihushniki can the first swing , because they are all already in the beginning of the game and they come across damage of all the pistols 4 , and 5 crossbow(((
PY-Sy All I have to sleep and to questions the future will answer the current tomorrow)))

H
Hellk666 16.12.19

what gives skill rogues for Magnus? how juzat?

c
callmegod 16.12.19

Hellk666
There in the gear you need to choose the skills. Can only hold 3, even passive.
Skill the creeper gives you the chance to go invisible while in combat. Ie, you can quietly change the cover and keep the bonus from stealth. There is a chance that notice, the payment is in percent as at shots.