3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 16.12.19 05:12 am

To increase inventory (Mass Effect)

Is it possible to increase your inventory or even remove the restrictions,we want all armor to collect.
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LexxProAktiv 16.12.19

I also collected the armor,but I like the armor spike,Predator production armaks,well N7 armor,although correct to call the Laboratory Aldrin.

s
saa0891 16.12.19

LexxProAktiv wrote:
Spike,Predator
It's just stats at the top,and mind the same colossus awesome.

a
a lexx 16.12.19

saa0891
Theoretically coalesced.ini you can dig. But I wouldn't bother. Can extra immediately discharge into marasigan or uni-gel transfer, so space should be enough.

D
Darth Lord Sith 16.12.19

saa0891
a lexx
Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect\Config
file BIOParty.ini and there are 2 lines
m_nMaxInventoryItems
m_nMaxInventoryWarningThreshold
This is only for Mass Effect 1

s
saa0891 16.12.19

a lexx wrote:
Can extra immediately discharge into marasigan or uni-gel transfer, so space should be enough.
Yes I want it for the kits and classes to collect,inventory is already clogged for a long time.

Darth Lord Sith
What exactly in these lines should be changed.

D
Darth Lord Sith 16.12.19

saa0891
the number increase, maximum 150, where the lower 135 will warn you that the inventory will be filled.
Can simply add three 0 and all, no problems)

s
saa0891 16.12.19

Darth Lord Sith
Thank you,I hope will help.

O
Oleg V 16.12.19

why? there's pretty much+unigel the first passage need...+ the guns are basically the same, only the characteristics change.

s
saa0891 16.12.19

Darth Lord Sith
Thank you.
Everything works fine,put the 535 and 550 and now do not steamed,and then each time to disassemble everything we had,but now all armor collected.

G
GAMEMANIACK 31.01.22

THANK YOU SO MUCH, IT'S SO GREAT
NOW THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS WITH THE NUMBER OF ITEMS, YOU CAN COLLECT ANYTHING YOU WANT

G
GAMEMANIACK 31.01.22

IF MAKO HLTY WOULD DRIVE FASTER, AND IT IS BETTER TO REPLACE MAKO WITH KODIAK AND FLY, ATO ALREADY SICK FROM RIDING IN THE MOUNTAINS