3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
axmad 16.12.19 05:17 am

do not update the BIOS

Has asrock z370 taichi but I can't update the BIOS to 1.80 before without problems explains how to solve the problem. and why this problem occurred.

9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emil151997 16.12.19

axmad
And the flash drive connected as please ? Well if not try skachatb from the website and upgrade via the file

a
axmad 16.12.19

Why at version1. 80 didn't have the stick, and quietly updated the BIOS, clearly written Internet install.

v
vasiliy sergeevich 16.12.19

And for what purpose the update? Without the need of BIOS update is not necessary.

u
uga4aka 16.12.19

Drop all settings in BIOS default first menu of BIOS. If does not help, then drop the settings by closing the contacts on the mother Board to off(CLR Cmos).
If this does not help and you are doing everything correctly, then write in support of Broca, you 100% help.

a
axmad 16.12.19

if there is an update. why not update. for the stability of the system BIOS.

v
vasiliy sergeevich 16.12.19

axmad
It is written in the instructions to any motherboard, you should apply updates only if absolutely necessary.

a
axmad 16.12.19

the question is why not update? to 1. 80 all the rules and 3. 30 not as.

E
Emil151997 16.12.19

axmad
Well, the flash drive will likely ask to save the current version of BIOS, so I have to insert. And for future reference, do not ignore and read carefully what is written in the BIOS. And that anything can happen

R
Roman_Norilsk 16.12.19

Please tell me how to install Windows xp .. because in the BIOS on my laptop is not supported by the option DIE only AHCI mode.BIOS updated-such as parsley no change ...thanks in Advance!!!The motherboard (Asus Series Notebook X555LJ

Source: https://pclegko.ru/sovety/ustanovka-windows-cherez-bios.html
© PClegko.ru