3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19 05:17 am

He can't fight. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Stupidly tight to kill in a fight, stands with a sword and all.Nothing used, no cheats, nothing. Can not go further, kill all. What to do?
25 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xv.O.vX 16.12.19

Hera just stood by the side of the world)

H
Heksenpey 16.12.19

AlexWhite_228
Modification of any set? Or previously used cheats?

M
MunchkiN 616 16.12.19

and this is because sight is stuck there at some mob
NanoBio Geralt of rivia is withitanium perekati Yes roll to roll Yes ignium to blaze as long as the worst of the despicable mob will not die. there is that control does not return and after the murders. can press E and collect loot. then milsdar player dolzhon will be saved in a separate to go out from the game come back again all the things will work fine as pravelo and loot is gone.
what to do to avoid this happening exactly I don't know but moeskau it turns out if you interrupt the animation of magic or crossbow. so, need to downgrade stratecast and pressing the buttons easy and not fuel wines then press H.

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

nazhdachka
Yeah, no. Didn't use anything. Everything as it was

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

MunchkiN 616
And so I did, I would have to fight, so I don't pass the game then. One ignium

H
Heksenpey 16.12.19

AlexWhite_228
pirates? If you downloaded pirates, perhaps a modified rocked and as an option, these mods broke your game, so you have the attack came off and the shift is not working. By the way, purely for information, not to create a bunch of those, could one modify. Other explanation I do not see, except fashion.

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

nazhdachka
And with the camera that the task of a party of some sort. It coming, no. It's time to reinstall...

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

nazhdachka
Yes... Everything was okay and nothing broke. Reinstalled ready to buy yet. No money, want to go, but not unbearable, everything was OK..

H
Heksenpey 16.12.19

AlexWhite_228
I link you right now, throw off, he downloaded from there, everything is OK

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

nazhdachka
Well, thank you

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 16.12.19

AlexWhite_228
In the settings look :D Suddenly punches flew.

I
Invisible Sun 16.12.19

Dmitry Solodilov
I have the game now resets, I have all flew specifically)

f
fox345 16.12.19

AlexWhite_228
I have the same bug appears at the end of the quest the Chosen of the gods. all management associated with combat stops working. if you roll back a save game and to complete other quests are fine. but it is necessary to go back and complete the quest the Chosen of the gods. again, all the same.

N
Niro_ronin 16.12.19

fox345
In in, the same trouble, I passed this quest, then the fight could not, but I have a problem decided differently.

f
fox345 16.12.19

blackmagnum
and how decided? if not a secret.

N
Niro_ronin 16.12.19

fox345
First I tried like you to do, fell back, not helped, then the game restarted the same shit, so laugh, I pulled the keyboard and mouse, and stuck it back in, I helped, I don't know maybe only I had that, but Geralt refused to react on the buttons until I leaned out and stuck a keyboard and mouse.

f
fox345 16.12.19

blackmagnum
the rollback did not help me too. he helped me to get around this quest and move on in the story. schA will check your way and accomplish your goal.

f
fox345 16.12.19

blackmagnum
not rolling but I solved the problem. once the action moves to the street I changed the option dialog. chose --you do it-- is --not for long--.but Baba did not ask what are you going to do next and just said goodbye. and it worked.

N
Niro_ronin 16.12.19

fox345
Well, it worked for you, and me another.

f
fox345 16.12.19

blackmagnum
Yes, the main thing HELPED. it is a pity that with so many patches shoals still here and there pop up. and interestingly at first pass, this bug was not. they are generally practically was not, but problems with the quest freak that developed later corrected.