3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KellGrin 16.12.19 05:17 am

The problem with zamochenny fps on ryzen + gtx 1070ti (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

In fact such trouble - why this game is disliked a bunch of Riesen and 1070 ti.
fps for some unimaginable reason, 45-49 lock on the frame[. it's like despite the fact that the percent the game loads by 15-20% and vidyahu de the half only...
I read that this problem on a bunch of Riesen and gtick was in the game - I love it wait of patches, but whatever version of the game already 1,21 - de optimizacia. what kind of rubbing?
MB someone know how this Lok can be removed and play comfortably at a stable 75 frames?
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metis163 16.12.19

911viper
Well, who are accustomed to 60 fps, doesn't want to compromise

K
KellGrin 16.12.19

911viper
here the main question - why the game cuts the capabilities of the system in 2 times, and how to fix it.
the bugs and flaws is not good, just it should work correctly, nothing more.

M
MadONYX 16.12.19

911viper
What are 30 fps, for a comfortable game. For me 45 is eye gouge. 30 fps might be okay. But only for those who did not play at stable 60 and above.
I certainly could be wrong. Maybe it's just for me. But for others this is normal. Remember. When I played on a calculator - I too especially was not soared 30 to 40. Played a lot of games so I passed.
But now for me it's murder.
Ps this is my personal opinion and not who do not impose ?

M
MadONYX 16.12.19

911viper
30 fps. How much more drawdown ?
30 fps is already a drawdown)

s
saa0891 16.12.19

911viper wrote:
I not long ago played Far Cry 4 with Locke 30 fps! Specifically lock that would not load the graphics card.
To buy a graphics card that would not load,it's just epic,go nuts with these people (it's like buying a sportbike and the trail on it 30km/h,although this may not be sporty at all but a scooter),I'm not talking about the brakes in 30FPS.

L
Luka_gg 16.12.19

KellGrin
Look 1600 and nothing there:
The first fresh video:
Spoiler

Here 1700 1080:

Examine the drivers, or the problem is in the Repack (if the pirates).
In other games like? Full configuration in the Studio.
45-49 frame is on Lok does not. Although, a weird Lok and in this case, definitely set manually then (where it was newlocale).

911viper 16.12.19

saa0891
The graphics card is old and was repaired 2 times. Instead of overloading is not warmed much because of overheating fell off the chip and therefore its 2 times repaired (fan failed because I was working in gender power in automatic mode. I had to then put the MSI Afterburner and manually remove the maximum).

911viper 16.12.19

MadONYX
I played with 60 and more fps. Yes, no doubt, of course 60 is better than 30 and if there is an option to play with the 60 it is better to play with 60. BUT! 30 it also may be the norm, if there is no subsidence. I gave the example of far cry 4 in my first comment.

A
Arhigluk 16.12.19

MadONYX
This is purely individually. For example, I don't notice the difference between 40 and 60 frames, provided that no drawdown time frame and it is in adequate values. Similarly, I argued the difference of 60 and 75 frames, which I also don't notice from the word all.

K
KellGrin 16.12.19

VOVAN WOLF
yeah I've seen those tests.
so I say a strange kind of game at all, found the info on one foreign forum as well on our same saw about this lock fps on some razanah in conjunction with invidia - but all the posts old wrote must be fixed as patches, but no fix at the end there)
well, no Locke in the game at the fps I did not and vertikalka essesno as well Villena.
I have not pirates - license the full version with all possible DLS.
system my - Reisen 1800 x 4 GHz, 16 gb RAM - 2 modules of Corsair at a frequency of 3 to 200, cl 16, well, video card 1070 ti overclocking...
how would such a system in the benchmark of this game 80-90 frames average fps needs to keep - well, without the 4 to textures.
in other games the se rules - in the last lark of benchmark gives average fps - 90 fps in the penultimate lark - something about 137...

K
KellGrin 16.12.19

in fact nobody heard about this?
everywhere where I read about a similar issue, write - wait for the patch, but as I understand any patch will not...
looked now afterburner - so the game simply uses a 1.5 thread risen from 16. other threads just with 0 download - clearly the problem is in the engine.
well it is unfortunate that the developers are so carelessly approached his project, I will continue to download only torrent edilen =)

K
KellGrin 16.12.19

911viper
well, on a 75 Hz monitor, so fps is not very comfortable looks great, especially when used in other games to picture, simply just hurts my eyes all this mess.

K
KellGrin 16.12.19

the only pH I think, so this is a new feature of nvidii well as a feature that, because of the authority they had support AMD frisina to tie their cards, so tomorrow will be DisplayPort cable buy test on your monitor, MB not so uncomfortable to play.