3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dog_pul 16.12.19 05:19 am

How to kill a rock linnorm? (Pathfinder: Kingmaker)

He's not dying like a Troll but at least Troll with acid or fire to kill and how to kill?

12 Comments
Sort by:
E
Egor Kozin 16.12.19

Melee weapons,vplane not iron,weapons with a note of cold something there

d
dog_pul 16.12.19

Egor Kozin
Thank you

a
aist16 16.12.19

Weapons of cold iron, was accidentally truncated in the tooltip.
I few of the Persians were equipped with such weapons.

z
z8TiREX8z 16.12.19

The murder of certain weapons, what is crap, no where to be seen,not written, came overwhelmed with grief in half, and does not want to die (((

z
z8TiREX8z 16.12.19

All soaked again.
Solardome loot chic wakes up, and hell here. really a book for the alchemist there
If that bitch doesn't like electricity, but he gets cold steel, you can buy from the blacksmith in town.

l
lordkaho 16.12.19

z8TiREX8z
Tips on the loading screen constantly writes.

z
z8TiREX8z 16.12.19

lordkaho
You know what's crap what is that? the tips in the downloads. Not, I believe, you know what it is, but I like this tip did not come, and if they were to come, it's all nonsense.

l
lordkaho 16.12.19

z8TiREX8z
Understand. You can still book to read, inside the game there too. Then the whole game is such that half of the quests, for example, it is difficult to do without the extra hints. Because stupid is not clear where to go.

q
qnok 16.12.19

lordkaho
Experience in a similar old games helps too

M
MCat 25.05.22

You need to use a finishing blow to finish him off ... with any weapon ... I killed with a bastard sword ... I was stupid myself, so I won’t call stupid)

s
samid3 25.05.22

but point at the linorm and see the info how regen is removed, not fate?) I killed without cold iron, you hit with the elements and then finish it off

A
Amypkaa 09.10.22

lordkaho
when learning this dragon (Y by default) the tooltip is BOLD "Cold iron regeneration elimination". which implies that cold iron is needed to kill.