3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shinoda 16.12.19 05:19 am

Graphics. How To Improve? Whether the patches in this? (Enter the Matrix)

Well, brought it home, well established, well ran...the normal Registration. I mean menus, videos, etc. BUT the GRAPHICS IN the GAME, her mother!!! WHY the WHEELS are SQUARE. Angular hands, feet, etc. Models but I suck. (Sorry of course that so swear) I myself like the matrix, very much so. But why uglify the game.
OR CAN I HAVE CHETO NETO. vidyuhi RADEON 9000. Percent 1.3 tseleron. CAN PATCHES FIX THE GRAPHICS??? OR SETTINGS SHOULD be SET AS FOLLOWS...Just a pity that this film and so fuck up...
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
KiriK 16.12.19

No you're right,I have the Radeon 9700pro, and the processor is 2.26,Yes, but the game was made not only under the comp, but under the playstation2, and GameCube is and messed up the count, and the most insulting that he would do nothing impossible, and patches it's all garbage, they will not do anything that can make patch 4.4 MB the game at 3.18 GB, not all of the situation is lost I think, but the developers more money you get for the edition on the PlayStation 2!!!!Bastards!

L
Loki 16.12.19

Try in game settings to remove the check mark from Force object LOD.

s
shinoda 16.12.19

Yes these bastards creators, well, would count as splinter cell. It is the way on pc and on ps2 x box. May release a big patch or pack? Well, square wheels ...damn!!! Though postisnyalsya so disfigure.

K
KiriK 16.12.19

Yes, what about Splinter Cell, you're right, played a good game, but on the graph and no words,just class.In night vision mode in General seems to be a reality!But I would like to correct you a little, if I'm not mistaken(which is quite possible) Splinter Cell was done separately for the company and separately for all other consoles.But it is not important,I think the fact that the developers wanted vipustite the game at the time of release of the Matrix 2,that's apparently not in time.Don't know about others,but I believe that it is better quality and later than the early stuff.Although the patch I don't,but continue to hope, and what is now left is so...

P
PlayGround.ru 16.12.19

So how in the Russian version translated Force Object LOD? And what is the DITHER?

M
Mentor 16.12.19

In short, for those who own ponemaet German validated by a site that.

Mit einem Trick die Grafik in Enter the MAtrix deutlich verbessern
?ffnet die datei MatrixConfig.ini
In der zeile MAX_LOD=0 muss man einfach die durch 0 eine h?here zahl ersetzen. wie z.B 1 .
das spiel m?sst ihr jetzt direkt ?ber die datei matrix.exe starten . wenn ihr ?ber die normale verkn?pfung startet werden die eintsellungen wieder zur?ckgesetzt! (Don't want to translate)

For those who do not own ponemaet Deutsch
Change the file MatrixConfig.ini in line MAX_LOD=0
0 to 1 and all.
The game now you have to start through the EXE file.

P
PlayGround.ru 16.12.19

In the options uncheck LOD !!!

P
PlayGround.ru 16.12.19

Cm. the theme of Installing patches on the 1st page - where I wrote about all settings of the game.

D
Die Paladin 16.12.19

In short do so. Go to the directory where is the matrix and click on the file matrix_options. All red dots are shooting and everything is OK.

A
Aiki Ms 16.12.19

Two thousand sixteen

A
ALEX24807 16.12.19

2к17

I
Ivan89el 16.12.19

2k18

W
Wolfsnagel 16.12.19

Two thousand nineteen