3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Higher 16.12.19 05:19 am

FullHD resolution. (Alien Shooter 2)

UPD Solved!
Together say thank you - Dymfuuu, that helped to solve this problem!
Download link of the mod:
http://www.playground.ru/files/alien_shooter_2_novye_razresheniya_ekrana_reloaded-140483/

I decided ponostalgirovat and downloaded Alien Shooter 2. Searched all the forums, found a way to run the game in high resolution, but the interface remained in positions of low resolution.
Spoilerthe Benefit of his display is clean and easy to play) But still the question remains, can anyone knows what I can do to change positions for the interface elements? I understand that the responsible files gamebar_net[resolution].men and gamebar[resolution].men I'm sure many would love to have been playing again, especially at its native resolution.
11 Comments
Sort by:
r
romalu86 16.12.19

*.men files are edited by the map editor. I once made a modification of the engine and adding new screen resolutions for the game, but it on 1280x800 is not reached. Too all this was a pain in the ass. Too many bugs with this coming out and to fix it you need to have access to the source code of the game.

D
Dymfuuu 16.12.19

Higher
There are permissions for Alien Shooter 2, you're probably not there searched vk.com/topic-880599_21803099 but I've already done the easier way - http://www.playground.ru/files/alien_shooter_2_novye_razresheniya_ekrana-125327/

H
Higher 16.12.19

Dymfuuu
And interface everything is OK?

D
Dymfuuu 16.12.19

As you can see) And in General, wait a bit, I'll post an improved version, there will be fixed a couple of important details. As the moderators approve, I will drop the link.

D
Dymfuuu 16.12.19

H
Higher 16.12.19

Dymfuuu
Unfortunately Steam version is not working. Will wait for improved version)
Spoiler

D
Dymfuuu 16.12.19

Higher
I don't have the Steam version, so I'm asking you to hold a beta test. Folder from archive throw in a folder Alien Shooter'and to replace the file, then in game change the resolution and check it out. Then, please text me what you liked and didn't like it (if starts) and whether the subtitles at the bottom of the screen.
https://vk.com/doc230865083_439131675?hash=d2b394377662bc9a09&dl=255dd9a029b9207020

H
Higher 16.12.19

Dymfuuu, Thank you for your work!
The game was launched. Everything works, subtitles are. Tomorrow after work will test better.
There are a few suggestions:
1) Slightly increase the interface.
2) to Reduce the radius of movement of the camera when aiming. In the game the camera zooms in on the cursor and FHD resolution too far you can zoom out the camera from GG.
Spoiler
There is still a bug feature when you start the game:
Runs in standard resolution, but after the logo immediately becomes something that put. In fact, not prevents so that you can score)

D
Dymfuuu 16.12.19

Higher
And thank you for checking!
All you found was already in the previous version and I have no idea how to fix it. In short, you can get used (this is my experience talking). I already posted an improved version. How to publish, throw the link. Well, there is, for example, the description read, or the like can put)

N
NoJokes 16.12.19

And will work in the map editor?

G
Guest 08.06.21

my game steam is crash, when start, how to resolve?